How to Add a Location on Google Maps via HP and PC
Rancakmedia.com – For those of you who want to add a new location to Google Maps via cellphone and PC but are not sure how, Rancakmedia has summarized several ways that can be done.
Google Maps, Google's navigation and mapping tool, not only provides directions for those who drive, ride public transportation, walk or cycle, but also serve as markers of public places, such as businesses or famous landmarks.
The benefit of adding a location to the Google Maps database is that it makes it easier for people to find it on their smartphone or the web using the Google Maps service.
Adding a business location on Google Maps will make their business more widely known, not only in the surrounding area but also around the world. This is especially important for businesses that are still unknown to the public.
Smartphones or computers can be used to add locations to Google Maps. Take a look at the methods listed below.
How to Add a Google Maps Location via HP
- Open application Google Maps and sign in with your Google account. Make sure your smartphone GPS is turned on.
- From the top-left corner, tap the menu button, scroll down, then find and select the Add missing place option.
- After that, you will see the Add A Place screen.
- Start entering data for the location you want to add, including the name of the location (write accurately), category (options will be displayed; select the one that matches the location you want to add), and address (adjust to the active location on the map, then enter the address data complete below).
- Don't add to include the place's hours (easily configurable, including adding custom hours). After that, include a contact phone number and, if applicable, a website address.
- To make adding a place easier, include some pictures (highly recommended) in front of the place (we recommend making sure the place has a sign).
- Including some original images will speed up the Google team's review procedure.
- Press the send button in the top right corner when done.
- After that, Google will review the place you added. The exact review date could not be determined. The faster the review process, the more complete the data you enter.
How to Add Locations to Google Maps Via PC
You can use the official Google Maps website to add locations to Google Maps via PC.
- Open https://maps.google.co.id/ in your browser.
- After that, sign in with your Google account.
- At the top left, tap the main menu button, scroll down, and select Add Place or Add Place.
- Then, following the steps above, fill in all the required information.
- When finished, click the Submit button and wait for the review to finish.