How to Download Youtube Videos on Android Phones and iPhones
Rancakmedia.com – How to download YouTube videos on Android and iPhone cellphones is more practical because it allows you to watch your favorite YouTube videos without worrying about exceeding your quota. Apart from that, it's quite easy to download YouTube videos on your cellphone.
Youtube has developed into one of the most practical forms of public entertainment, due to its low cost and portability. However, did you know that YouTube videos can be downloaded directly to your smartphone?
Indeed, there are several entertaining videos posted on Youtube, and it is not uncommon for many people to use the allotted internet bandwidth just to watch videos. To be more practical and efficient without panic, and avoid wastage online.
How to Download Videos From YouTube on Android and iPhone
This tutorial will show you how to download Youtube videos on Android and iPhone phones. Come on, see the following explanation.
1. How to Download Videos from Youtube on Android Phone
Downloading YouTube videos on Android phones is a very simple process. You only need one more program, VidMte. The following is how to download YouTube videos on Android devices using VidMate:
- download application VidMate on your Android device.
- On the app's home page, open or click YouTube.
- Download and open the YouTube video you want to save.
- Select the appropriate video resolution by clicking the Download button.
- Select Download.
- Now that your favorite YouTube video has been downloaded, you can watch it whenever and wherever you like.
2. How to Download Videos from Youtube on an iPhone
Along with Android phones, iPhone supports free YouTube video downloads. That said, video saving is a little confusing.
As a result, an additional program called Documents by Readdle is required to assist with the procedure. This tutorial will show you how to download Youtube videos on your iPhone.
- On your iPhone, download the Documents by Readdle app.
- Navigate to YouTube and find the video you are looking for.
- Make a note of the YouTube video URL.
- Tap the browser icon in the bottom-right corner of the Documents by Readdle app to open it.
- Visit the VidPaw website at (https://www.vidpaw.com/).
- Copy and paste the YouTube video URL into the given field.
- Download files with the click of a button. You can now watch your favorite YouTube videos on your iPhone
- you without worrying about exceeding your internet quota.
That's how to download YouTube videos on Android phones and iPhones. Good luck.
Youtube is one of the most practical forms of public entertainment due to its low cost and portability. You can download YouTube videos directly to your phone using VidMate and Documents by Readdle. This tutorial will show you how to download Youtube videos on Android and iPhone phones.