Free Fire Advance Server Officially Opens Today Here's How to Access it
Rancakmedia.com – Starting today, Thursday (18/11/2021), the Advance server for the battle royale game free fire (FF) has officially opened and is fully accessible. The launch of the unique server was announced last Monday via the Garena Free Fire Indonesia Instagram account @freefirebgid.
Players who successfully complete the registration process will be able to access selected materials that have not yet been officially published on the regular Free Fire servers. The existence of a free fire advance server is intended to test various new features to ensure that they are free from errors or bugs when used on the main server.
Garena rewards players who report bugs and errors on the Advanced Server with in-game cash in the form of Diamonds. There are at least three different types of bugs that can be reported.
Each of the three comes from a different area, such as Appearance & Settings, Game Modes, or Game Features. Bug hunters can earn between 100 and 3,000 Diamonds. The amount of the award is determined by the impact of the bug on the game outcome.
How to Get Access to Free Fire Advance Server
- To gain access to the Free Fire Advance Server, players who have previously completed the registration process can access the registration site again using this link.
- Then, log in with your Facebook credentials and click on the “Download APK” option. Players will be asked to download a 783 MB file titled FFadv 66.20.0 1118 ID.
- Once the download is complete, you can install the APK file on your Android device.
- Players will be prompted in the game to enter an activation code (Activation Code) consisting of sixteen unique characters.
- The code is available via the official email message provided by Garena to selected players to gain access to the Free Fire Advance Server.
The Advance Server for the game battle royale free fire (FF) is officially open and fully accessible. Garena will reward players who report bugs and errors with in-game cash in the form of Diamonds. The existence of the server is intended to test new features before they are deployed on the main server.