How to Make a Zoom Background Using Canva
Rancakmedia.com – The following are tips for making a zoom background using Canva and this is of course so that the face-to-face virtual environment is still fun and not boring. Zoom, a popular video teleconferencing platform, allows users to change the background or background scheme of their video display.
Additionally, Background Zoom can be used to provide a consistent video background for all participants using a single image. This function is often used for various virtual events, seminars and other similar functions.
Zoom includes many photos that can be used as a background for a user's Zoom video. However, their quantity is undoubtedly limited, and the designs may not meet our requirements. For this reason, Rancakmedia has published instructions on how to make a Zoom background with the Canva program on a PC.
Interestingly, this Canva service is available free of charge, and users do not need to log in or have a Canva account to take advantage of the designs made. So how?
How to use Canva to create a Zoom background
- To get started, open your internet browser of choice on your PC and go to the Canva website by clicking on the following link.
- Then, on the left side of the main page, click the “Templates” tab and choose an existing Zoom background template with the “Free” logo, or create your own design without selecting a template.
- Then, customize the Zoom background by adding different visual components from the “Elements”, “Uploads”, “Photos” and “Text” tabs, for example.
- After adding the image or text to the Zoom background, users can download the image to their computer by clicking on the “Download” button in the upper right corner.
- Finally, make sure that the file type is set to “PNG,” then click the purple “Download” button and navigate to the folder where the Zoom background will be saved. To save the image, click the “OK” button when finished.
How to change the Zoom background on PC using Canva
- To replace the Zoom background with your own design, open the Zoom program and enter the currently active virtual room.
- Then, on the “Stop Video” icon, click on the “up arrow” icon and open the “Select Virtual Background…” menu.
- Then, select the “Add Image” menu by clicking the “+” icon. After that, go to the folder on your computer where you previously saved the Zoom background image you created in Canva.
If so, select the image and click "Open."
- Just that; Your Zoom background has been replaced with a custom design made in Canva. Finally, click the “X” icon to exit the settings box and return to the main Zoom screen.
Apart from using the “Stop Video” menu when entering a running virtual space, changing the Zoom background can also be done through the application settings menu when it is first loaded.
The technique is to click on the “gear” or “Options” icon, then in the resulting settings box, select the “Background & Filter” menu. After that, you can go back to step three above and replace the Zoom background with your own design created in Canva.
Zoom, a popular video teleconferencing platform, allows users to change the background of their videos. Zoom can be used to provide a consistent video background for all participants.
Rancakmedia has published instructions on how to make a Zoom background with the Canva program on PC. How to change Zoom background on PC using Canva. Open the Zoom program and enter the currently active virtual room.
Then, select the “Add Image” menu by clicking the “+” icon. After that, you can go back to step three above and replace the zoom background with your own design.