The Easy Way to Transfer Fund Balances to GoPay
Rancakmedia.com – To send money from Gopay to the DANA application, to transfer DANA balance to GoPay or vice versa, we must use the bank transfer function in each application.
You need to upgrade your DANA account to a Premium Fund account so that you can transfer money effectively from the DANA application to GoPay. Likewise, you must upgrade your Gojek account to Gopay Premium if you wish to transfer money from Gopay to Dana.
The method for sending Fund balances to Go-Pay is not much different from transferring Fund balances to OVO. Unless you know the GOJEK company code on your bank transfer, it is usually followed by your GOJEK application phone number (virtual account number).
How to Transfer Funds to GoPay
The procedure for transferring DANA balance to GoPay without or without administrative fees is as follows:
Open the DANA application
- Select the Send menu. Open the DANA application
- Make sure your DANA balance is sufficient to update your GoPay balance, click the sending option of at least Rp. 10,000.
Select the Send to Bank Account option
- The next step is to decide where to send the money.
- Select the Send to Bank Account option
Select CIMB NIAGA BANK, select the Send to Bank Account option.
- Next, click Send to Bank Account
- Find and select CIMB NIAGA BANK in the Bank Name column
- Enter the Gojek corporate transfer code at CIMB NIAGA Bank in the account number column, namely 2849, followed by your Gojek account mobile number. Example: 284908124567890 Example:
- Can be left blank or filled at will in the alias column
- To continue, click the Add New Bank option.
Enter the amount of balance you want to send to Gopay
- Please include the amount of DANA balance you want to send to GoPay.
- Click the Set Amount button
- To continue, click the Confirm button.
To complete the transaction, click Confirm
- First, make sure the balance/beneficiary information is accurate then click Confirm.
- Enter your DANA application PIN to complete the transaction.
- If you successfully complete the transaction, your DANA balance will decrease, then your GoPay balance will increase without a long wait.
Apart from CIMB NIAGA bank, PERMATA BANK, which has a virtual account number (destination account number) 898 + GoPay mobile number, is one of the other bank suggestions that you can use to transfer balances between digital wallet applications. In particular, send DANA or OVO balances to GoPay.
How to transfer balance between Gopay and Dana
The first step to sending a balance to DANA is to identify the account number that will be used, then copy or record the virtual DANA account number according to the selected bank.
To do this, open the DANA application and enter the Fill in Balance option. Then select the upgrade method using bank transfer or other services. Then record your virtual DANA account number. The DANA virtual account is often a combination of the DANA registered bank code + mobile number.
Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to send GoPay balances to the DANA digital wallet. This was previously available by utilizing BANK PERMATA and CIMB NIAGA virtual accounts, which unfortunately is no longer valid. It seems that one side is beginning to sniff out commercial competition in the form of a monopoly.
You need to upgrade your DANA account to a Premium Fund account so that you can transfer money effectively from the DANA application to GoPay. Unless you know the GOJEK company code on your bank transfer, it is usually followed by your Gojek application phone number (virtual account number).
How to transfer balance between Gopay and Dana. The DANA virtual account is often a combination of the DANA registered bank code + mobile number. This was previously available by utilizing BANK PERMATA and CIMB NIAGA virtual accounts, which unfortunately is no longer valid.