How to credit cellphones at Lazada Kredivo
Rancakmedia.com – If the nominal price of the product we buy at Lazada is a bit expensive, we can still shop by crediting cellphones at Lazada.
Lazada facilitates the convenience of shopping at Lazada by means of this credit through its collaboration with Kredivo. So, if you have never known, this post will discuss how to use Kredivo for credit at Lazada to make it easier to pay.
What Does Credit mean?
Kredivo is a fast credit service provider so that users can buy and get goods as soon as possible and pay at the time they choose. You can pay 30 days later without interest, or you can also pay in installments within 3 months, 6 months or 12 months, according to the user's ability.
Actually, Kredivo is a separate service from Lazada. And Kredivo users can not only use their credit facilities when shopping at Lazada, but also when shopping online at more than 250 other marketplaces.
This Is What Kredivo Offers
- the ease of registering online and without a survey
- credit limit up to 30 million for shopping and can be disbursed in just 1 minute
- low interest (compared to similar services)
- relatively safe with PIN and OTP features
- registered and supervised by the Service Authority Finance
As for how to use Kredivo on Lazada, the rules are not much different from what we see on Kredivo's official website.
On Kredivo, what is clearly visible is the credit limit, while in the official statement on Lazada, what is explained is the lower limit on the nominal value of the goods that users buy. Like this:
Minimum Value of Payment Transactions With Kredivo at Lazada
If you choose the Pay Later method after 30 days - which is without interest and without a down payment, then the minimum price for the goods you buy is Rp. 10.000,-
If you choose to pay with the installment method, then the price of the goods you buy is at least Rp. 1.500.000,- So if the price of the goods you buy is less than the minimum transaction value, you cannot use the Lazada payment method via Kredivo.
Terms of Using Mobile Credit Kredivo at Lazada
For those of you who choose the Lazada payment method via Kredivo with the installment method, there are conditions that we must pay attention to first...
- tenor options available 3, 6, and 12 months
- installment interest of 2,95% with a down payment of 20%
- only applies to certain products
- minimum purchase Rp. 1,000,000 and a maximum of Rp. 20,000,000
- only allowed to purchase 1 item (product) in 1 order number
- does not apply to Groceries products, Vouchers and Services
- there is a service fee of around 1% of the price of the goods
- only valid in certain cities, namely: Greater Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Denpasar, Palembang and Medan, Greater Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Semarang, Bali, Yogyakarta, Solo, Malang, and Makassar.
You can see that there is a slight difference in the credit limit required by Kredivo and Lazada, right? Kredivo gives a limit of up to 30 million, while Lazada limits it to 20 million (This is from Lazada's help page anyway... Now, it looks like it's allowed up to 30 million)
And we can also see that if we use the Lazada via Kredivo payment method, we cannot accumulate several items until we get a transaction value close to the 20 million limit to get the Kredivo credit facility. Because it is limited to only purchasing 1 item in one order number.
HP Credit Kredivo Refunds at Lazada
If you use the installment payment method through Kredivo, the 20% refund process that you have paid will be returned by Kredivo.
How to Credit Cellphones at Lazada Use Kredivo
We can easily apply for payment with a credit system for almost all the goods we buy at Lazada. Starting from if you buy a cell phone, laptop, makeup kit, or whatever. It's so easy. You only need to follow how to use Kredivo on Lazada as follows.
- select the Kredivo payment method (it's at the bottom next to Akulaku)
- You will be directed to the Kredivo website. If you don't have an account yet, you can create one right there.
- For those of you who prefer to use smartphones, you can immediately register for a Kredivo account
- It's even easier to download application Kredivo on the Google Play Store. The list is more compact and fast.
- You can directly download the Kredivo application from the Play Store (click)
- choose the payment method you want, can Pay Later or Installments
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) code as confirmation
- after the transaction is complete, you will be directed back to the previous lazada.co.id page,
- Click on "Confirm Order"
- check your email to get details of the status of the purchase and how to pay.
This credit method at Lazada using Kredivo does provide a lot of convenience and flexibility for those of us who really need certain items, while funds are still lacking. We can get things faster and pay later. It's definitely delicious.
Before actually using this online credit facility without a credit card, it's a good idea to understand the 3 Disadvantages of Using Kredivo that you must be aware of (before applying).
But it could also, this makes it more difficult for us to hold back. It's best to keep in mind the urgency of the goods we want. If it's not effective, don't do it, or postpone it first. I still prefer shopping at Lazada Pay on the Spot (COD) and Free Shipping. It's a bit conventional, but I'm comfortable with it.