How to Register Akulaku Use KTP without NPWP
Rancakmedia.com – Fintech How to register for the latest Akulaku using a KTP without NPWP and payslip 3 min read July 4, 2019 How to register for the latest Akulaku in 2021 is slightly different from last year. If previously you immediately downloaded the application, now there is an option where prospective new users can request a link from a friend who already has an account.
Actually it's the same, in the end you need to download the Akulaku application. However, if you just download it from Google Playstore and install it on your cellphone, it will be a shame because you won't get a voucher from Akulaku.
To register for an Akulaku account, a cellphone number, smartphone and KTP are required. No need for NPWP or salary slip. However, it must be ensured that the KTP that will be used to register must be an e-KTP, and it must be clear that it is not damaged because it will be difficult to read which allows registration to fail.
If you are an employee, student, housewife, online motorcycle taxi driver, you can register application Akulaku which can then be used for installment shopping or applying for unsecured loans (KTA) at Akulaku.
Before starting, if you are still confused about what Akulaku is, citing the official website can be explained as follows below.
Akulaku is the largest online financial virtual credit application company in the Southeast Asian market; Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and the Philippines.
The Akulaku application is a web portal and/or digital platform business application for commercial purposes (marketplace) that has been registered as an electronic system operator at the Ministry of Communication and Informatics of the Republic of Indonesia through Electronic System Registration Certificate No.00262/DJAI.PSE/04/2017 dated April 28, 2017 on behalf of PT. Akulaku Silvrr Indonesia and also stated in the investment registration letter which was approved by BKPM (Investment Coordinating Board) with letter number 1293/1/IU/PMA/2018.
So, how to register for Akulaku 2021 itself is very easy, therefore it will not be discussed in detail. It is enough to follow the steps described below.
How to Register for the Latest Akulaku
When registering for the first time, Akulaku offers a bonus in the form of a voucher as a reward for having been approved. This voucher in the amount of IDR 100,000 can later be used to shop for pulses, bills or goods in the Akulaku application.
To ensure getting an Akulaku voucher, when registering you are required to start by clicking on the link provided below.
The following are the steps for registering Akulaku without an NPWP and payslip but only with an electronic KTP (eKTP).
- Click this link to start the Akulaku registration process. How to register Akulaku without NPWP. (IST/SS) Enter an active cellphone number to get an Akulaku credit voucher worth IDR 50,000, then click Get it. How to register Akulaku for students. (IST/SS)
- Then, click Check now, as shown in the image above.
- After that, you will be directed to Google Playstore to download the Akulaku application.
- After successfully downloading and installing the Akulaku application on your smartphone, then proceed with opening the application to start the registration process.
- Select the desired language, Allow or allow the application to access contacts, location and others.
- Then click Personal > Login/Register > Create Account.
- Enter the mobile number registered above, then click Send Code.
- Enter the OTP code received by the cellphone, then click Next.
- Specify a password/password, then click Next.
At this point, Akulaku account registration has been successful. Don't be happy just yet, because the application cannot be used for shopping in installments or borrowing money.
The next step is to apply for a credit limit. This is very important, because this credit limit can later be used to shop and use coupons.
How to apply for Akulaku Credit Limit
One of the ways that Akulaku can be credited with applying for a credit limit is to provide the correct information in the application.
- Fill in the full name according to the KTP.
- Connect Facebook account. The name on Facebook must be the same as the name on the eKTP.
- Emergency contact select Parent, and enter their mobile number.
- Enter the complete residential address (RT, RW, Village, District, House Number).
- Choose high school / bachelor graduates.
- Select the Employee job.
- Choose a nominal salary of IDR 3 million to IDR 6 million.
- Choose 3 years of service.
- Enter the industry and the name of the company you work for.
- KTP photos and KTP selfies MUST BE CLEAR (don't blur/blur).
- Record voice, say the number shown on the cellphone screen.
After the credit limit application has been successfully submitted, wait a maximum of two working days to receive information on the approval of your Akulaku application.
The way to register Akulaku so that one of the accounts is using the friend's link above, applying for an Akulaku credit limit will have a very large possibility of being approved.
Therefore, make sure by clicking on the link before starting to register or enter the official referral code A6G28. At the same time, you will get a voucher which can later be used to buy credit.
To register for an Akulaku account, a mobile number, smartphone and identity card are required. No need for NPWP or payslips. It must be ensured that the KTP that will be used to register must be an eKTP.
If you just download it from Google Playstore and install it on your mobile it will be a shame because you won't get any vouchers. Akulaku is a virtual credit application company finance the largest online market in Southeast Asia; Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and the Philippines.
The Akulaku application is a web portal and/or digital platform business application with commercial purposes (marketplace) that has been registered as an electronic system operator at the Ministry of Communication and Information of the Republic of Indonesia through Electronic System Registration Certificate No.00262/DJAI .PSE/04/2017 dated 28 April 2017.