Rancakmedia.com – This article contains the information you really need about how to download Facebook videos on all your devices for free without having to subscribe.
Who has never used Facebook? One of the most widely used applications today is Facebook. This social network is believed to have 2.85 billion active members globally.
Indonesia is also known as one of the countries with the largest number of Facebook users in the world. The number of Facebook users in Indonesia in 2021 is reported to have reached 175.3 million people. Facebook allows users to complete many activities.
Facebook is a great place to start with status updates, images, videos, and even merchandising. One of the things Facebook users might do is download videos sent by friends.
But unfortunately, this action cannot be done if the Facebook account is private. This problem has finally piqued the interest of many people, who want to learn how to download private Facebook videos. Can't download videos on private Facebook account at all?
You just need to follow the instructions below. It turns out there is a unique website that can be used to download videos from private Facebook. This website is known as FBDown.net.
Here's how to download private Facebook videos
This website is widely used to download videos from Facebook. Not only from private Facebook accounts, this website can also download videos from public Facebook accounts.
- Open the browser or browser of your choice.
- Launch a web browser and navigate to the URL net/private-downloader.php.
- Then open the tab.
- A personal Facebook account is recommended where you can access the videos you are looking for.
- Open the video.
- For those of you who use Windows, press Ctrl+U.
- Mac users must press Command+Option+U to open the menu bar.
- You can view the page source code by using the shortcut key combination shown in Figure.
- Paste the mentioned code into the FBDown.net search box.
- Press the “Download” button.
- Wait until the video download process is complete.
How to Download Videos from Facebook to Gallery
So many videos and recordings can be found on Facebook, don't you think? But the video doesn't have a download button, so we're still not sure what to do.
There are various methods to download videos from Facebook or Lite and then save them in the gallery for later use when not connected to the internet. The way to download videos from Line is also the same.
This certainly makes it easier for those of you who want to download or save videos from FB to the gallery. So, it can be played again offline or shared with others.
The steps to download videos from a Facebook timeline, fan page, or Facebook group are outlined in the following sections. Here's the complete review for you.
Application for downloading videos from Facebook
You can download videos from Facebook using various applications. The following apps are available for free on the Android Play Store or iOS App Store.
- MyVideoDownloader for Facebook
- Video Downloader for Facebook
- Video Downloader for Facebook by Inshot
- FB Video Download
- FastVid: Video Downloader for Facebook
- All Video Downloader
- RVD Video Downloader For Facebook
- Video Downloader for FB
- Video Downloader For Facebook by Techmix
- HD Video Download for Facebook
- Video Downloader for Facebook and Instagram
And there are many more that you might find in the Play Store or iOS using the phrase “Facebook Video Downloader.”
How to Download Videos from Facebook Timeline
Immediately, without further ado, let's look at the following discussion on how to download videos from the timeline or Facebook group below. View guides prepared from many sources.
Save Facebook Videos Without an Application
Using a downloader website is the most convenient method to save Facebook videos to your computer gallery. To do this, simply follow the instructions outlined below.
- Open a Facebook account for you.
- Then find the video you want to download.
- The 'Three Dots' symbol can be seen in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Copy Link” under “Copy Link”
- Download Facebook videos for free from sites like FBDown.net, DreDown.com, or SaveFrom.net.
- Paste or paste the URL from Facebook in the column on the web page.
- Select “Download” to start the download process.
- Wait for the download to complete before continuing.
Download FB Videos by Changing the Link
Another option is to change the video URL and then download the video from Facebook. It is also possible to use this strategy online or on mobile without needing an app.
- Like the previous method, copy the video URL after opening it.
- Copy the FB link and paste it in a new tab or new browser address bar. Then, replace the 'www' in the Facebook URL with 'basic.'
- For example https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=193416132652279 change the www part to mbasic.
- The results are here: https://mbasic.facebook.com/watch/?v=193416132652279
- Once finished, then press Enter on the keyboard.
- This will change the URL to the mobile base interface location, which will then allow you to download the video from Facebook for free.
- Then, the video will be immediately downloaded to your cellphone gallery.
Save FB Videos with Video Downloader for Facebook
The most popular application for saving Facebook videos online is Video Downloader for Facebook. Since it is very easy to use, it is recommended.
- Download the Video Downloader for Facebook application which you can get on the Google Play Store.
- This is not a downloaded app.
- Then log in using your Facebook account.
- Search for, and download, the Facebook video you want.
- Click on the video and select the “Download” option.
- If everything goes well, the video will be saved to your phone's gallery automatically.
Using InShot App, download Facebook videos.
Save videos from Facebook using InShot, a well-known and trusted application alternative. To make things even simpler, you can choose from a variety of high definition videos.
- Download the Video Downloader for Facebook app by InShot Inc. from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed application.
- Click “Explore Facebook” to get started on Facebook.
- Next, search for the Facebook video you want to download.
- Choose between “SD Download” and “HD Download” by tapping on the video.
- Successful video downloading will take some time, so be patient and wait for it to complete.
- If so, the video from Facebook will be immediately saved in the gallery.
Download FB videos with MyVideoDownloader
MyVideoDownloader can be used to save videos from your Facebook timeline, groups, and so on to your gallery in the same way as the previous two applications. Here is a step by step guide to use it.
- To get started, simply open the Google Play Store and download the MyVideoDownloader for Facebook app.
- After that, select “Login” and log in using your Facebook credentials.
- Find the video you want to save and download “Save to Gallery” to save it.
- Click on the video and select “Download”.
- After that, select a folder on your smartphone to save the downloaded video, then press “OK.”
- Wait for the download to complete before continuing.
- You can find videos in your phone gallery automatically.
Download Facebook Videos on FB Lite
There is a simpler method to get the Facebook Lite app for Facebook users. We don't even need to use another application, which is as follows.
- Download the benefits from Google Play Store and get the Facebook Lite app!
- Download and open the application on your Android phone.
- Then look for the video you want to download.
- To copy the video link, click the “three dots symbol” in the top right corner of the video.
- There you will see an option labeled “Copy Link”.
- Visit the SaveFrom.net site or a free video download site.
- Please enter the video URL from before into the column provided. Thank You.
- The final step is to select "Download MP4" and the video will be downloaded directly to your smartphone.
Facebook it is believed to have 2.85 billion active members globally. This social network allows users to perform many activities such as posting status updates, images, videos, and even merchandising.
The number of Facebook users in Indonesia is reported to have reached 175.3 million people. The steps to download videos from Facebook timeline, fan pages, or Facebook groups are explained in this article.
There are apps available for free on the Android Play Store or iOS App Store to help you download videos from your Facebook timeline.