Software for Changing Language Programs
Rancakmedia.com – Hi, for those of you who want to know about language program software, we have provided detailed information, see in the following article.
Programming language software is computer language software used by designing or producing programs according to the structure and procedures of the programming language itself.
This data transformation is performed by the computer using program instructions generated by the program itself. This set of instructions must be understandable by the computer as well as well structured (in terms of syntax) and meaningful.
Programming languages are notations for conveying accurate computer programs. In contrast to languages, for example Indonesian and English which are natural languages, the syntax and semantics of computer programming languages are determined and regulated explicitly, so that programming languages are sometimes referred to as formal languages.
Programming Language is divided into 3 Levels
There are three levels of programming languages: low level, middle level, and high level.
- This low level programming language is the first generation programming language. This kind of programming language is very difficult to understand because the instructions use machine language. Because programs contain machine code, usually only the author understands it.
- A middle-level programming language is a programming language whose instructions for use are close to everyday language, although it is still difficult to understand because many use abbreviations such as "STO" which means save. (STORE), and "MOV", which means to move (MOVE). Included in this language is assembler.
- High-level programming languages are languages that are more structured and easy to understand because they use everyday language. Examples of languages at this level are: Delphi, Pascal, ORACLE, MS-SQL, Perl, Python, Basic, Visual Studio (Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro), Informix, C, C++, ADA, Java, PHP, ASP, XML, and others. other.
On the internet, languages such as Java, PHP, XML, and ASP are often used, but many more are being developed with .net extensions, such as Visual Basic.NET and Delphi.NET, which are built on the basis of Internet architecture.
So far, programming languages are classified into five generations. Programming languages evolve over time, and each new generation has its own characteristics. The more advanced a generation is, the more this programming language will be geared towards people.
Definition of Language Program Software
A programming language or part of a language software (Language Software) is a program used to translate commands written in a program language into machine language (Machine Language), so that it can be received and understood by a computer.
Programs are used to translate commands written in program language into machine language (Machine Language). A programmer needs to know this programming language in order to create application or software, and programming languages are also used to create different applications based on their requirements.
Kinds of Language Program Software
Programming Language Translators are classified into 3 (three) categories, namely Assemblers, Compilers, and Interpreters.
- An assembler is a program used to convert source code in assembly language into machine language. This language is in the form of codes consisting of a series of numbers on a computer, which are usually represented by binary code numbers 1 (one) and 0 (zero).
- A compiler is an interpretive program that converts all source code other than assembly language into object code. The result is object code that can be executed by a computer. The procedure for making this translation is usually called "compilation".
- An interpreter is a program that translates instructions individually in source code and then executes the translated instructions. Assembly (Both of these languages include Low level languages), High level languages (High level languages), and Fourth generation languages.
Low Level Language (Low level language)
Programming languages at this level are still far from human languages.
Machine language is a low-level language because the nature of machine language is more machine-oriented. This language will only be understood by the computer itself. This language consists of computer code consisting of a set of numbers which are usually represented by the numbers 1 and 0.
Assembly language is a programming language that uses assembly language. For hardware controls, which are represented in short phrases instead of binary code, for example, JNZ (Non-zero jump), which indicates a jump if not equal to zero.
High Level Language
Due to its resemblance to human languages, programming languages have reached a high level. The term "high-level language" refers to language that is intended for the general public and is more accessible to a wider audience.
The following are languages of high-level programming languages.
According to Sun's definition, Java is a term for a collection of technologies for producing and running software on independent computers or in a networked context. We prefer to call Java a technology rather than just a programming language, because Java is more comprehensive than ordinary programming languages. Java technology includes three fundamental components, namely:
- Programming-language specification
- Application-programming interface
- Virtual-machine specification
Java language can be categorized as an object-oriented programming language, distributed programming and multithreaded programming language
The basis of the C language is the BCPL language, which was created by Martin Richard in 1967. This language gave the idea to Ken Thompson, who later created a language named B in 1970.
The next discovery of language B is language C by Dennis Ricthie, circa 1972, at Bell Telephone Laboratories Inc. (now AT & T Bell Laboratories) (now AT & T Bell Laboratories).
The following are some of the many advantages of using the C programming language:
- C language is available on almost all types of computers
- C language only provides a few key words
- C language program executable process is faster
- Multiple library support The reliability of the C language is achieved by the presence of library functions. etc
Additional benefits of C language programming software
C is a programming language that has high portability. C programs that we write for one type of platform, we can compile and run on other platforms with no or only minor changes. This can be realized with the ANSI standardization for C. C is a programming language with few keywords.
The keywords here are functions or basic words provided by the compiler of a programming language. This has the effect of making it easier for us to write programs in low-level languages. Another effect of these few keywords is the very fast execution of C programs.
Some of the disadvantages of using the C programming language, as follows:
- The number of operators and the flexibility of writing programs sometimes confuses the user.
- For beginners, in general, it will be difficult to use pointers.
One of the most popular programming languages in Indonesia is PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor). PHP is popular not only because it is free, but also because it is a server-side scripting language that is especially suitable for creating dynamic websites. In addition, some well-known websites, such as Facebook, WordPress or Digg, use PHP in their construction. PHP was first created by Rasmus Ledorf.
Python is a programming language that is freeware (free / not paid). Copying and distributing it is completely unrestricted. complete with source code, debugger, interface profiler incorporated in it for system service interface functions, GUI (graphical user interface), and database.
Compared to other programming languages, Python is on the higher end of the spectrum. Python is one of the programming languages that can be used to create online and mobile applications.
Python works great on many operating systems, including UNIX DOS, Windows, OS/2, and Macintosh. Instagram, Pinterest, and Yahoo are just a few of the well-known organizations that use Python in their software development. Python is also used by Google, Yahoo!, and NASA engineers.
There are nearly 6,000 members in the Indonesian Python Facebook community. This group is very active. This group is titled “Python Indonesia”.
Microsoft created the C# programming language. C# blends C and C++ ideas. C# is a programming language commonly used for Windows-based software development.
The object-oriented programming language Objective-C was developed for the Mac OS X operating system. Apple device applications are written in Swift, a programming language designed specifically for them. The iOS mobile operating system from Apple is made with the Objective-C programming language.
ActionScript is a programming language based on ECMA Script used in the creation of websites and software using the Adobe Flash Player platform. ActionScript is also used in some database applications, such as Alpha Five. Macromedia made this language, but Adobe bought Macromedia in 2005 and now owns it and continues to make improvements.
Fourth Generation Language Program Software
A programming language or part of software is a program that is used to translate commands written in a program language into machine language (Machine Language) so that it can be received and understood by a computer.