How to Save WhatsApp VN to Gallery
Rancakmedia.com – As we know WhatsApp has a Voice Notes (VN) feature, many netizens ask how to save WhatsApp VN to the Gallery, here we will provide a way to save WhatsApp VN.
One additional feature that should not be overlooked is that it can be used to deliver voice messages or Voice Notes.
WhatsApp users often send these messages to each other. I'm not sure if it was for serious communication or just for fun. Voice Notes can also be used to record conversations that are difficult to translate.
Sometimes this voicemail is also used as an alternative to sending messages when the HP keyboard is broken or having problems.
Unlike other types of files, we cannot access voice messages on WhatsApp directly through the gallery or music player on our phones because these voice messages cannot be identified instantly.
How to Save WhatsApp Voice Messages
Does the location of the WhatsApp voice message file that I mentioned above concern you? If you haven't already, locate the file on your computer's hard drive. With the procedure above, you should be able to access the audio from the recorded voicemail.
So, the next logical question is: what happens if it isn't found? Maybe you haven't set it up properly in your WhatsApp settings.
So please try to follow these instructions, namely:
- Open WhatsApp
- Then click the three dot icon on the top right, and select Settings
- If so, enter the Data and Storage Usage menu and check the Automatic Media Downloads section
- Here, make sure Audio is checked in the settings on Cellular Data and also WIFI
- Done, now the WhatsApp voice note or voice message will automatically be saved when you receive an audio message
How to Save WA Voice Messages to Gallery
Even if a recording of this voice message has been made, certain Android phones cannot recognize the audio format. But you can still find music files on your phone, the method is:
- Open the File Manager application
- Then go to Internal Memory
- Open the WhatsApp folder
- Then open the Voice Note folder or voicemail
- In that folder you will find a collection of voice messages that you have received, you will also see the file format of the voice messages, namely OPUS
OPUS is a type of Audio that is often found on the Internet. This type of file is perfect for running various Audio, the recorder on WhatsApp is one that uses the OPUS file format.
How to Play WhatsApp Voice Messages
Even though I mentioned earlier that there are certain cellphones that don't support the sound file format on WhatsApp, that doesn't mean you can't access the file.
You can open voicemail or Voice Notes in various methods, and each method is simple. Next, you should learn how to convert vn to mp3.
1. Using MX Player
Using MX Player is a good place to start. MX Player is a video player application with various features that are quite useful for its users.
As a result, it's no surprise that this app is one of the most used video players. Apart from playing video files, MX Player can also handle audio files.
How can you play back Voice Notes that you previously recorded using MX Player? Steps to follow:
- Go to Google Play store
- Then search for and Install the MX Player application
- If so, open the file using File Manager
- Enter where the WhatsApp audio is stored, as I explained earlier
- After that, select or tap the audio that you want to play
- After that select Open With and select MX Player
- After that you can listen to the WhatsApp audio and play it successfully with the MX Player application
Note: Apart from MX Player, there are several other software that can also be used to play audio or voice messages via WhatsApp. Like the last procedure, there isn't much difference in this procedure.
2. Change the Voice Note Format
Another option you can use to play WhatsApp voice messages is to change the voice message file type.
Changing the format will not destroy this audio format, so you don't have to worry about losing data.
That's why you can try the WhatsApp voice message file format in another form, for example MP3. to mp3, follow these simple steps.
- Open the File Manager application
- And go to the WhatsApp voicemail directory
- After that, tap and hold the audio file that you want to change the format of, then select Rename
- After that, at the end of the file name, change it to .mp3
- Apart from that, you can also convert it to another file format, the important thing is that the format is an audio file format
But for convenience I use the .MP3 format because this format is the most commonly used.
It's very easy, you can tap the audio file or you can also use the music player on your cellphone. Because the audio file should automatically appear there.
To make it easier to play and change files, don't forget to transfer the audio file to another folder and rename it according to your choice.
3. Using the Converter Application
This technique for changing file formats using the File Manager application has been described previously, but has the potential to damage data. For example, playing a file after it has been modified produces no sound.
Using a converter, on the other hand, is another application entirely. It is possible to convert Audio files to other formats supported by this application without incorporating errors into the source files. Here are the steps:
- First, please download and install the OPUS to MP3 Converter application first
- After the application is installed, please open the application
- Select Select OPUS File to select the voicemail file you want to change or convert
- After that a File Manager will appear, please enter the WhatsApp voicemail or voice note directory
- Select the voicemail audio file that you want to convert and select OK
- If so, please tap Convert to MP3
- After that, set the file name, choose where to save the file and press Convert
After that, wait until the conversion process is complete. When it's finished, you can directly open the file via the music player application on your cellphone or you can also directly via the File Manager where the audio is stored.
In the article above, we have provided a way to save VN WhatsApp, and not only that, we also provide a way to play WhatsApp voice messages using additional applications.
Thus the article about How to Save WhatsApp VN to Gallery, I hope the article above can be useful and helpful for all of you.