Rancakmedia.com - If you often experience wa web cannot be opened, you can use the method to deal with WhatsApp web cannot be opened which we have provided below.
How to Overcome WhatsApp Web that Can't be Opened
This application is sometimes difficult to open if you use it often WhatsApp Web. As published by Green Ink on Monday, 9 May 2022, here are some ways you can use:
1. Connection Problem
Messages you receive on WhatsApp Web must be connected to your phone on an earlier version of the app.
So if your cellphone or smartphone is not connected to WhatsApp, WhatsApp Web automatically cannot be used. If this happens, you must:
Open WhatsApp on your phone and try to send a message, if there is a problem with your phone connection, use flight mode and then quickly shut it down. If it doesn't work, there may be a problem with your computer connection.
2. Computer Network Problems
WhatsApp Web users rely on an internet network connection on a computer. Therefore, a reliable internet connection is also required on a computer device.
If it reads 'Computer not connected' on the WhatsApp Web page, then your computer is having connection problems.
Refreshing or reloading the WhatsApp Web page will fix the problem. You can also log out of the WhatsApp Web session and log back in.
3. Problems with Wi-Fi Connection
The reason WhatsApp Web can't be opened has a lot to do with the internet network connection. However, WhatsApp Web is restricted or banned on certain Wi-Fi networks.
If WhatsApp Web tells you that you are on a network that prevents WhatsApp Web from working normally, try requesting traffic access to web.whatsapp.com, *web.whatsapp.com, and *.whatsapp.net.
How to Open WhatsApp Web Without Using the Application
Sometimes we need WhatsApp Web on computer when finishing work, but if you don't know how to open WhatsApp Web on computer without an app, check the steps below:
- Type 'WhatsApp Web' in the Google search field. Then Google will display a QR code that must be scanned through the WhatsApp application on your smartphone
- Or you can also use https://web.whatsapp.com
- To scan the QR code via your smartphone, open WhatsApp and tap on the menu button (three dots in the upper right corner of the screen)
- Scan the QR code after you verify, you will be logged into your WhatsApp account on your computer/laptop
- WhatsApp Menu After this, click on the 'WhatsApp Web' option and then you have to scan the QR code on your computer screen
- When you have finished scanning the QR code, you will be logged into your account where you can access chats, send messages, download media files, and perform other tasks.
Lots of netizens use whatsapp web to make it easier to type, sending files on a computer is also easier.
Thus the article about How to Overcome WhatsApp Web Cannot be Opened, I hope the article above can be useful and helpful for all of you.