How Whatsapp Looks Offline But Online
Rancakmedia.com – How to get the whatsapp feature so that it looks offline but actually online without an application and there is also using an application, see the complete information in the following article.
Did you know that WhatsApp is an application that has many unique features, and it turns out that not all of these functions make it easy for every user, right? This is due to the fact that it interferes with personal privacy, even when using online functions.
Therefore, nowadays many people are looking for ways to make Whatsapp look offline even though they are online without application.
Who hasn't heard of WhatsApp, the messaging app with over 5 billion downloads and one of the most popular in the world? This number has also been reviewed by 152 million people, indicating that it is a popular one.
Interestingly, users can get things done as long as the usage is related. One of the secrets that you should know is how to make WhatsApp appear offline even though it's actually online without using the application.
This is important to know because it cannot be denied that some individuals do not want their WhatsApp status to become public. Apart from giving you some level of privacy, it also protects you from being picked on by strangers for some reason.
For those of you who are in this situation and really want to avoid going online while using WhatsApp, we will explain how below. Also make sure to listen carefully so that the points can be obtained and you can practice them properly and correctly.
How to Make Whatsapp Look Offline Without an Application
You need to know in general that the approach here is divided into two parts, namely utilizing the default tools of the WhatsApp application and using the WhatsApp mod version of the apk application.
As additional information, here's how to make WA seem offline even though you're online without an application and by using an application, as follows:
Turn off Last Seen Feature
The first method might be said to be one of the most effective strategies for disguising the online status of other users. In the process itself, it doesn't involve a lot of complicated settings, or installation of tools because the functions are already provided by default by the WhatsApp application itself. Like this:
- The first step, please launch the WhatsApp application on each device.
- The Settings menu can also be accessed by clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner on the front of the device.
- Now go to Settings page.
- Next, simply click on the Privacy option.
- The Last Seen setting should be set to “None”.
- Good luck.
Now that you are safe, you will no longer be shown online by other users, including all contacts on your smartphone because you have set the “Last Screen” status. But indirectly, you will not be able to see other people's circumstances. Isn't it obvious that first perceptions are growing more nuanced? especially if one day you need the online status of a certain acquaintance. For the answer, please refer to the following explanation.
Turn on Airplane Mode
The second technique to make Whatsapp appear offline even though it is online without an application is to use airplane mode which can be accessed by default from each smartphone.
This mode is useful when you want to send a private message to a specific recipient but don't want your identity to be displayed online. You can't do that using the quick reply tool, because the message recipient didn't send the message. Like this:
- Please activate airplane mode which can be accessed on every smartphone.
- Then make sure data and internet are off.
- Access the WhatsApp application to continue. Ideally, you should be able to hide your online presence
- You are complete if you follow this procedure.
- Enter the Chat Room of the person you want to message, and type your message there.
- Just write the message when you click Send.
- Exit the WhatsApp application, and turn off airplane mode again.
- The message you write will be sent automatically after the internet connection is restored. That way you yourself won't be caught online by other people or last seen, because you actually entered a message when the mode was not active.
Change your Account Information
Also, updating your account information is one approach to tricking other users into thinking that you are a fraud.
This is because sometimes other users see personal contacts through contacts directly, or find out through certain organization lists. Well, for you to trick him, please follow these steps:
- Please open the WhatsApp application on each device.
- Click the Three Dots symbol in the upper right corner.
- Selecting Settings will take you back to the previous screen.
- Change your profile details by clicking Profile Photo a second time.
- Then select the Info option.
- Change your account status to Offline.
- Other WhatsApp users who see your profile will believe that you are not using the application because of the “offline” status. But even then (assuming you don't use the first method), this one approach has a negative impact if other people check the chat room and see your online status.
Turn off the Blue Check Agaer Whatsapp Looks Offline
The technique to make WA seem offline even though it's online without an application is to turn off the blue tick function in the WhatsApp application.
This tool is one of the official features currently on WhatsApp, therefore you should try it to get rid of online status. When you get a chat message and don't want anyone else to know that you're active, this strategy works pretty well.
Here is a step by step guide:
- First and foremost, open the WhatsApp application.
- Click the Three Dots symbol in the upper right corner.
- Then continue by visiting the Account selection option.
- Next, go to the Privacy page.
- Then make sure you turn off the Read Report option.
- Finally, you have successfully turned off the blue tick.
- Please try.
By utilizing the above approach, other users will not be able to see your blue tick after reading chat messages posted by other people. But what you need to realize is that the procedure itself does not apply to voice notes. When you send a voice message, other users can listen to it later and check your status.
Also, the result when you do this is that you can't see other users' blue ticks. Please just evaluate it later according to your own needs and interests.
Turn off Background Data
While the app is running in the background, it may consume data and display “online” status to other users, but this is an illusion.
Then also what you need to know here is that shrinking programs that are usually done doesn't necessarily close the application, the WhatsApp application is still operating in the background, so other users think you are in online usage mode.
The solution is that you make sure that there are no programs still floating in the background of the smartphone as a whole. Here's a full explanation:
- If you launch the WhatsApp app, you can completely ignore it by tapping on the back button.
- Also be careful not to use the home button which might make the app smaller.
- Also avoid using the tab key.
- If you are sure that this has been done, then access the Smartphone settings menu on each device.
- Please select Data Usage from the drop-down menu.
- Depending on where you are, you can choose to use cellular data or WiFi data.
- Find and disable the WhatsApp application Background Data Switch if you can.
- Please see for yourself if you don't believe it.
- Now your WhatsApp application will not show its online status even though the data is active.
Respond to Messages in Pop-Ups
Recently, the WhatsApp app has announced a new feature that sounds promising, namely the quick reply option. This function can also generate messages that you can respond to quickly via a pop-up display or via the notification bar. When you get an incoming message, you can perform this action.
To avoid opening the application every time you receive a message, you can simply reply via a pop-up window. This is also noted in the last seen. Since you're not signed into the app while responding to messages in pop-up windows, no one will know you're online. Here's how to reply to a WA pop-up message:
- First, make sure you just received a chat message from someone, and that the notification is still there and hasn't been deleted.
- Right on the notification bar there will be a Reply or Reply button located at the bottom of the message. you just click the button.
- Enter your message in the existing column.
- Once you do, click the Send button again and the pop up will automatically close instantly.
- Others will never know that you are sending effective yet anonymous messages online.
- What you have to realize here is that there is a limitation to this strategy, i.e. you cannot read the chat messages of that person's chat room completely.
- In this window, you can only see the conversations that have been sent or received since the last time you visited this page. In addition, the function will not work if you get a lot of conversations. Only the first two or three incoming messages are eligible for this function.
Never Create Stories or Privacy Stories from Others
To avoid your mod apk version being discovered by other WhatsApp users, it is recommended that you never create any stories on WhatsApp in the first place. With that, other people think you are offline and rarely use WhatsApp yourself.
Furthermore, a person's narrative status might reveal whether they appear to be online or active. If you have turned off the blue tick, then turned off your online status, and even changed your contact information, you will still be caught online if you are still writing stories on WhatsApp.
The best course of action is to limit its access to a certain group of people. We will go deeper into this in the following paragraphs:
- The first approach is to open the WhatsApp application dangling to the left to view the narrative page.
- Continue by clicking on the Three Dots located at the top right.
- Open the Status Privacy option.
- There are three privacy levels to choose from: show stories to all contacts, exclude certain contacts, and choose which contacts can see the stories you share.
- Choosing the second or third option here is highly recommended if you don't want your online status to be seen by others.
- Please later you just make all existing contacts so you can't see the stories you publish on WhatsApp, so they believe you are offline.
- If you only want certain individuals to be able to read the story, choose the third option and indicate which WA contact you want access to the information shared.
- After that, you can freely write stories without being recognized by other users that you don't give access to.
How to make WA appear offline even though it's online without an application using this method is considered successful, even though it has its own dangers. The danger that you will get is if one of the other people uses the mod apk version of WhatsApp, because later you will be able to find out the narrative that you entered in the application.
Create Offline Status
The next trick so that WA appears offline but online is to make it offline. That way, other users will usually refrain from contacting you. The steps you can follow are as follows:
- Open WhatsApp account
- Select the three dot icon in the top right corner
- Click "Settings"
- Click on your WhatsApp profile name
- Select “About/about”
- Select the pencil icon
- Write the status "Offline". You can also type other words, such as “inactive” or “on leave”.
Then click "Save"
Those are some ways to make WA look offline even though it's online using 2 ways. You can try the methods above when you need privacy, when you don't want to be disturbed, or even when you are off work so that your vacation is calmer. It can come in handy!
How to Make Whatsapp Look Offline with Applications
In addition, a special version of the WA application made by a third party can be used to make Whatsapp appear offline even though it is actually connected to an online application.
Of course it's different from the official version, which has to outwit it through its basic characteristics. Using the latest WA version eliminates the need for further complications, as everything is accessible in its entirety and with one click.
Moreover, there are advantages and disadvantages of using certain WhatsApp versions over others. Please see the following review for more information:
Whatsapp Looks Offline with GB WhatsApp
By taking advantage of the mod version of GB WhatsApp, you can quickly remove traces of online status without penalties like in the standard version. Among the many interesting features of this application are the following:
- Can hide blue ticks without any consequences.
- Can hide bule microphone.
- Can see other people's stories that are excluded.
- Able to find stories and messages that have been deleted by other users.
- Can view deleted chat messages.
- The use of varied emoji is more interesting.
- Filter incoming calls only from certain contacts.
- Hide two ticks or (looks active like single tick).
- Link download whatsapp gb.
- Can disguise online status.
- Filter incoming calls from multiple contacts and all intended contacts.
- Can hide certain text.
- Actively hide tick sati.
- And others.
- Up to 1000 incoming messages can be pinned.
- Ability to recover chat messages
- Filter whether there are incoming calls from certain contacts.
- Can disguise online status.
- Able to find deleted messages and articles.
- The next generation of emoji has a wider selection.
- And others.
That's an explanation of how to make WA seem offline even though it's online without an application and by using an application. To avoid online tracking, you can now use WhatsApp's built-in features and functions without fear of being recognized. If you are in the right situation, your privacy will be protected this way.
How to make Whatsapp look offline even though it's online without an application. Using the default tool of the WhatsApp application and using the mod apk version of the WhatsApp application are two exclusive ways to make Whatsapp appear offline while using the application.