How to Delete Google Search History on Android Phone
How to Delete Google Search History on Android Phone – Every day, of course, we often use search engines like Google to find information. Simply by typing keywords (keywords) or keywords will show the results we expect.
However, when you search for information on the internet via Google, this search routine certainly leaves traces in the form of history. The footprint will appear as a search suggestion when we write similar keywords.
It should be noted that this browsing story is one of privacy that deserves attention. It would be uncomfortable if someone lent our cellphone or tablet and they watched the search story in the browser.
No need to worry, here are the steps you can use to delete history from your Android phone or tablet:
- Open the Google Chrome application on your Android phone, and make sure you're logged in to your account
- Click the three-dot menu at the top right, then click History. If your URL bar is at the bottom, swipe up on the URL bar. Tap History
- Then select Clear browsing data.
- Next to 'Time range', select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All the time.
- Check “Browsing history”. Uncheck any other data you don't want to delete.
- Tap Clear data.
Source : okezone.com