New Ways to Exchange Money Through the BI Smart Application, Without Queuing
Rancakmedia.com - Approaching the Eid Al-Fitr, many people are looking for it new way to exchange money online to simplify the exchange process and can also be done anywhere.
Now you can exchange money for THR using the BI application, you know, without having to queue with other people.
The new way to exchange money online through Smart BI can be done from 27 March to 20 April 2023.
Every member of the public can only order exchanges offline or online with a maximum limit of IDR 3,800,000 per person.
What Is Smart BI
Smart or application Exchange and Withdraw Rupiah Money is a mobile-based application that allows users to exchange money easily and quickly.
The Smart application is provided by Bank Indonesia to make it easier for the public to exchange money for commemorating the 75th anniversary of the Republic of Indonesia's Independence (UPK 75 Years of the Republic of Indonesia).
By using the Smart service, you can exchange ordinary money and rupiah currency that has been damaged or damaged.
Overall, Pintar is a very useful application for people who frequently make transactions finance, both for cash exchange and digital balance top-ups.
With fast and easy service, as well as a guaranteed security system, Pintar can be a solution for people who need a safe and reliable money exchange service.
List of New Ways to Exchange Money for THR
Below this rancakmedia.com have summarized a list of ways that you can use to exchange new money, as follows:
1. BI Smart App
Here's how to exchange with Smart BI, namely:
- Enter the Smart BI application or open the Smart BI go id site in your browser
- After that, select the menu "exchange rupiah via Mobile Cash"
- Then select the province where the new money changer is
- Then select the new money exchange schedule according to your city
- Then fill in and complete personal data such as NIK, name, telephone number, and email
- Then enter the nominal you want to exchange
- Then complete the redemption instructions
- When finished, save the proof of booking the money exchange schedule
- Then you can come to the representative office that you have previously chosen
- If you have come to the office, don't forget to recalculate the nominal denomination of money exchanged from Bank Indonesia
2. Commercial Banks
Here's how to exchange with a Commercial Bank, namely:
- Have your KTP ready when you want to go to a bank branch office or a bank mobile cash van
- Also make sure you already have and bring a bank account
- Then pay attention to the exchange limit for each bank that you have, so that new money exchanges are evenly distributed
- After that, you will be given instructions from a bank officer before the process of exchanging old money for new money is carried out
Things to Look For When Exchanging Mobile Cash
If you have ordered a Rupiah exchange service via mobile cash using the PINTAR application from Bank Indonesia, there are a number of things that need to be considered when making an exchange.
Here are some things to consider when exchanging mobile cash:
- Make sure you come on time and to the place specified on the proof of order that you have received. Don't be late because you can lose the opportunity to exchange your Rupiah money.
- Don't forget to bring proof of an exchange order in digital form or printout when you exchange Rupiah. Proof of this order is important to facilitate the exchange process and avoid confusion when exchanging money.
- Prepare Rupiah notes in the right amount and have been grouped by type of denomination and the year the money was issued. Make sure Rupiah notes are arranged in the same direction and not messy when given to mobile cash officers.
- Always comply with the health protocol that is enforced during the exchange process. Wear a mask, wash your hands and keep your distance from other people.
- If you send a representative to make an exchange, make sure the representative brings the original KTP according to the name on the proof of order. Don't let your representatives be stuck because they don't bring the original KTP.
- One representative can only represent exchange for a maximum of 2 (two) proof of exchange orders only. Make sure you and your representative have prepared everything well.
Pintar or the Rupiah Money Exchange and Withdrawal application is a mobile-based application that allows users to exchange money easily and quickly.
This is information about how to exchange new money through the smart BI application without queuing, I hope the article above can be useful and helpful for all of you.