What is TMWR from Telkomsel
Rancakmedia.com – If you have heard of TMWR Telkomsel but don't understand what TMWR is from Telkomsel, you can check this article to the end to find out what TMWR Telkomsel means.
If you own a smartphone, you probably know that Telkomsel is one of the top signal providers. However, the drawback of Telkomsel is that internet package prices are more expensive than other providers.
So, for those of you who are looking for cheap Telkomsel packages, maybe you can try taking advantage of the TMRW Telkomsel promo. Apart from that, you can get up to 50 GB of free data with this promo. In other words, what does TMRW Telkomsel stand for? Listen to the end.
What is TMRW Telkomsel?
When you hear about TMRW it may seem a bit foreign to most people. Telkomsel and UOB Bank work together to create TMRW.
This collaborative promo will take place during the period March 1 to August 31 2021 and these promos cannot be combined with each other.
TMRW itself is a platform application digital mobile banking presented by UOB bank. Meanwhile, the benefits that you can get if you use TMRW are as follows:
- TMRW accounts offer interest rates up to 4%
- 6 percent cashback with TMRW Credit Card
- Reminders and notifications to help you manage your money. Saving money can be a lot of fun if you do it this way
So, those are some of the benefits that you can get after taking advantage of the functions of the TMRW UOB mobile bank program. Next, here's how to register an account.
How to Register at TMRW Telkomsel
To be able to access TMRW services and also get promos from Telkomsel, you must first register an account. Just follow the steps below to sign up for a TMRW account.
- First of all, you can install the TMRW app on the Play Store or simply Click here
- Open and run the TMRW app on your phone
- Before registering, you can first enter the Telkomsel promo code, namely TELKOMSEL50GB, by entering this code you can enjoy attractive discounts from Telkomsel later
- Then you can fill out all the required forms including your mobile number to register for this TMRW account. Make sure you enter your Telkomsel number when creating an account to claim the prize
- When it's finished, you can immediately create an account
- You will get a Telkomsel 5GB quota bonus as soon as you successfully log in with the cellphone you used to register your account. This quota will be given within 10 working days
- Then you can top up at least for the first 30 days of Rp. 1,000,000
- You can also make transactions using TMRW during the first 45 days to get back the free quota promo
How to enter a promo code
The TMRW and Telkomsel quota reward promos require you to enter the promo code before registering, as previously determined. However, it seems that there are still many customers who are still confused about how to apply this promo code.
So, there are at least 3 ways you can get this TMRW Telkomsel promo. Including the following:
- Scan the QR Code to find out promos from merchant partners. When you open the application and click the Register now option, a pop up message will appear about this TMRW Telkomsel promo code.
- If the pop-up doesn't appear, you can try checking again to see if the promo code has been used. you may want to give it a try.
- Also, if you still can't, please enter the promo code manually and type it with your finger.
Telkomsel TMRW Quota Bonus
So if you use TMRW and register with a Telkomsel number and use a promo code. After that, you will get a free quota promo prize of up to 50 GB! To learn more about this free quota package, visit the following website:
- 5GB will be accrued immediately if the account is received and created correctly
- After spending a minimum of IDR 1,000,000 in the first 30 days of service, you will be eligible for 15 GB of data allowance
- Free 30 GB capacity if you make purchases with a TMRW credit card for the first 45 days
Well, quite interesting isn't it? When else can we get free quota plus very useful application features.
TMRW can be used for more than just mobile banking; it can also be used for a variety of other tasks, such as transfers, payments, credit, and storage.
After you read the article above, you not only know what TMWR is, but you also know information about how to register at TMWR, how to enter a promo code, and also the TMWR quota bonus.
Thus the article about What is TMWR from Telkomsel, I hope it can be useful and help you all, good luck.