How to Appear Offline on Whatsapp Even While Opening the Whatsapp Application
How to Appear Offline on Whatsapp Even While Opening the Whatsapp Application – WhatsApp users can appear to be offline even though they are actually online on an Android phone or iPhone. Users can use this method to make people think that you are not willing to chat on WhatsApp.
This step is used so that you are not disturbed by colleagues or office partners. Plus, when you're on vacation, suddenly a message about a work problem enters the application.
Here are the steps so that it looks offline even if you open the WhatsApp program again:
Quick reply feature
The quick reply feature allows WhatsApp users to reply directly from the main screen without appearing online. The process works fine if you want to use WhatsApp only for replying to messages and not viewing photos and videos.
- – This feature appears on the main screen of the phone. Notifications for incoming new messages simply swipe to the left, after that tap the display and reply options.
- Tap the message on the home screen. 'Mark as read' and 'reply' options will appear, tap reply to send the message.
The quick reply feature on WhatsApp not only lets you reply from the notification panel and without opening the app, but also hides your online status from other contacts. So, only you and your chosen contacts can chat now without anyone knowing that you are online.
You can turn on airplane mode to appear offline when you send messages.
- Switch the phone to airplane mode
- Open WhatsApp, open the contact of the person you want to message, open it.
- Type a message, hit the send button while WhatsApp is running in the background.
- Turn off Airplane mode. Messages will be sent to recipients without you appearing online.
Turn off mobile data and WiFi
If you are the type of person who often watches online shows or reads online articles on your cell phone and doesn't feel disturbed when messages come in, you can turn off cellular data and special WiFi for WhatsApp.
- Go to the Settings option on your phone
- Go to Manage Apps or Installed Apps
- Open the WhatsApp application
- Select Data Usage. Now disable mobile data or data usage, disable WiFi and background data too.
- Remove WhatsApp from recent apps.
Launching the official WhatsApp page, there is no way provided by WhatsApp to hide when you are online or typing. You can only choose not to share the last seen timestamp which keeps you from seeing other users' last seen timestamps.
If you turn off read receipts, you won't be able to view other users' read receipts either. Meanwhile, you won't be able to see if the contact has seen your status update if a contact has turned off read receipts.
Source : cnnindonesia.com