How to Make Colored Writing on WhatsApp
Rancakmedia.com - You need to know that how to make colored writing on WhatsApp is not difficult, you can use the 2 ways below to make it.
WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging programs in the world. Messages sent using WhatsApp are usually dark, but you have the option to change it.
In fact, WhatsApp gives users the option to change the font size in conversations. However, not to color the letters on their chat platform.
List of Ways to Make Colored Writing
Most of the users use third-party programs to change text color on WhatsApp. Therefore, you can generate colored text on the WhatsApp platform and here's how:
1. Change the Font Color in WhatsApp Chat
- First of all, you need to download a font changer app from Google Play Store. You can try downloading a font changer application like WhatsBlue text.
- After downloading, run the WhatsBlue text program. Then select the Fancy text option from the drop-down menu that appears. Tap, Start writing button
- Use WhatsBlue SMS app to send messages
- To send messages in a blue font, select the Blue Text font option
- As a result, you will see a menu with three options. There are three ways to share text: copy it, send it via WhatsApp, and send it via email. So, tap on the WhatsApp text to send the message on the Facebook-owned messaging network
- After selecting the WhatsApp button, the program will open and select the friend you want to message
2. Change WhatsApp Status Font Color
The background color of the status text can be customized by WhatsApp users. Follow this procedure to change WhatsApp Status font color:
- Download and Install WhatsBlue Text from Play Store
- Open WhatsBlue Text from your phone and press the Start writing button. After that, enter the status in the text box
- Click on the blue text to bring up three options: copy text, WhatsApp and share text with others. Open WhatsApp by selecting it from the drop-down menu and then tapping on it
- After that, tap on the My Status option and select it. Then, press and check mark symbol from the bottom right button of the screen
- You can now see the Status in Blue. Change the background color as desired. After that, you tap on the Send button to set the post as status
In the article above, we have provided 2 ways to make colorful writing on WhatsApp, namely by changing the font color in the WhatsApp chat and also changing the WhatsApp status font color.
Thus the article about How to Make Colored Text on WhatsApp, I hope the above article can be useful and help all of you.