How to Report Taxes Online Without the Hassle
Rancakmedia.com – As technology develops, many people do tax reporting online, here's how to report taxes online without the hassle that can save you time.
Taxpayers (WP) can fill out the Annual Income Tax Return 21 simply by using a mobile phone. Proof of withholding or proof of withholding tax from the employer (often provided by the company's HRD) must be prepared before the taxpayer can complete the SPT online.
List of Ways to Report Taxes Online
Here are several ways to report taxes online that you can do, namely as follows:
- Visit page www.pajak.go.id
- Click login in the right corner (if you don't have an account, please register first)
- Fill in the NPWP and password
- Enter the security code, then click Login
- Enter the tax dashboard
- Click report
- Click the e-Filling icon
- Press the "Create SPT" button
- There will be several related questions, choose the appropriate answer
- In the last question, there is an option to fill out the 1770 S form, select the form "With Form Form"
- If the taxpayer wants to be guided, choose the answer "With a guide".
- Press SPT button 1770 S with form
- Fill in the data form, including the contents of the tax year, SPT status and correction (if there is an error in the previous Annual SPT)
- Click "Next Step"
- The system will automatically detect whether there is third party tax data (employment company)
- Click "Yes" if the data is correct
- If you want to use the proof of deductions received from the company to fill in Part A of the final income attachment, you can choose "No"
- If there is proof of deduction that has not been inputted, click "Add"
- Fill in the required data.
- Click next step
- Fill in the required data
- If SPT is nil, continue filling in "Continue F"
- If underpaid, then a follow-up question arises
- If you haven't paid yet, select Not yet, then you will be directed to e-billing
- Proceed to Statement, if the data you filled in is correct, please tick agree
- Finally, take the verification code sent via email
- Copy the code sent via email (open on another page)
- Click send SPT
Such is the online Pajar reporting mechanism that is opened every February by the DGT. Don't neglect your tax return!
In the article above, we have provided a quick way to report taxes online that can save you time to pay taxes.
Thus the article about How to Report Taxes Online Without the Hassle, I hope the article above can be useful and help all of you.