Rancakmedia.com – Today the Shopee application has an error, we have made the following how to fix it, see in the following article. Reported a problem or error on Tuesday (22/3/2022).
Shopee consumers in Indonesia also constantly talk about Shopee issues on Twitter.
The disadvantages range from not being able to make purchases (check-out), not being able to log in to accounts, to not being able to monitor order status.
However, many customers also report that their Shopee accounts log out on their own.
When we want to make sure the Shopee application has an error, our Shopee account is immediately logged out. If your Shopee account logged out on its own, restore these steps to get it back online.
When trying to log in, we managed to get into the application.
We had time to open the order column and check the status of the order such as "packed", "shipped", and "done".
However, when opened, all three pop up an error box with the words “Page Failed to Load”.
When you try to log in a second time by clicking “login”, you get the message “feature not available.”
If so, what are your options if you lose access to your Shopee account?
How to restore a shopee account that exits itself and a lost shopee account can be done when it is linked to a Facebook account.
The cellphone number has been used at the shopee because the telephone number has been paired with a certain shopee login.
Overcoming Error Shopee Application
The steps to take to recover your Shopee account are as follows:
- Open the Shopee application, then enter your shopee account > Account Settings.
- Click My Profile.
- Featured Ad for you: Jakarta Men Find The Secret to Hair Growth in Days. Then click Enter
- Enter Mobile Number, Username or Email, choose one
- Or click Forgot?
- Or you can also log in with your cellphone/cellphone
- You can also choose one of the social media you want to connect with, especially continue with Google, continue with Facebook, continue with Apple and continue with Line
- The associated social media account can be used to login to the shopee account if the shopee account is closed by itself.
- You don't need to wait for the OTP number provided by Shopee and immediately click login
That's how to restore a mysteriously lost shopee account.
How to Overcome Forgot Password
Recover lost shopee account password, here's what to do if you forget your Shopee Partner password:
- Open the Shopee app or website.
- Click Login.
- Enter your Shopee login and click Forgot? on the app or Forgot Password on the web.
- Enter your Shopee Partner account email or mobile number.
If you enter your email, you will immediately have a password change link emailed to it. Click on the received link to enter your new password.
If you enter your mobile number, you will get an SMS with a verification code. Enter the verification code obtained into the Shopee application and enter your new password.
If the phone number on your smartphone is currently different from the number on your Shopee account, follow these instructions:
- Click Has your phone number changed? to start.
- Changing password was successful.
- Please be patient while the Shopee staff verifies your information.
- Click the Submit button to complete the transaction.
- Enter the relevant details on the form.
The password must be 8-16 characters long and include at least 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase letter.
Shopee was reported to have experienced a problem or error on Tuesday (22/3/2022). If your Shopee account is logged out on its own, restore the steps in the way above that we have explained, hopefully this information is useful.