Tutorial on Using the Zoom Application for Online Meetings
Tutorial on Using the Zoom Application for Online Meetings – The virtual meeting program is now one of the software that is widely used. These are the steps to use the Zoom program so you don't get stuck.
Zoom is a cloud-based video communication program that can be used for video and audio meetings, collaborations, chats and online seminars on mobile and desktop devices.
Here are the steps to activate the Zoom program on a PC or cellphone for free:
Zoom program on PC computer
- Enter the Zoom site at zoom.us and sign up by entering the e-mail tool used.
- Activate the account by verifying via the e-mail sent.
- Invite colleagues you want to take to the meeting by entering their e-mail address.
- Specify "start the meeting now" to hold the meeting and the zoom program will automatically ask permission to download the program on the PC computer used.
Zoom program on mobile
- Sign-in with registered e-mail.
- Click “new meeting”.
- Define "participants".
- Invite colleagues brought to the meeting via "invite" and send an invitation message.
- After that start the meeting together.
So, if you want to join a zoom meeting, there are two options to use. The first is through an e-mail invitation or through a program by entering the installed Zoom program.
Source : cnbcindonesia.com