How to Extend Telkomsel's Active Period Without Hassle
Rancakmedia.com – In this article, we will provide a way to extend Telkomsel's active period without the hassle, which you can do easily.
Prepaid SIM cards such as Telkomsel have an active period. Credit and data packages on the SIM card will be 'confiscated' after the active period expires.
Currently customers cannot make phone calls, send SMS, or access the internet using their SIM card. As a result, customers need a Telkomsel card extension.
The active period of Telkomsel cards can usually be extended by topping up or buying packages from each cellular operator. How can we keep our Telkomsel card active for a long time?
For Telkomsel prepaid customers, especially Simpati, AS and Loop Cards, we can use USSD codes to buy active periods without reloading. The steps are outlined in the following paragraphs.
How to Extend the Active Period of a Telkomsel Card Without Top Up
- Telkomsel customers can call USSD *999# from the phone call menu
- Then select option number 5 “Other”
- Then click option number 6 "Other"
- On the next page, select option number 7 "Other"
- Select option 8 “Other Services”
- Finally, click option number 3 “Active Period Package”
The user will then be presented with a choice of an active renewal plan ranging from seven days to ninety days after selecting this option.
Customers can purchase an extended active period package by selecting the appropriate package option and pressing the "Submit" button.
The user will be notified by text message whether the request was successful to extend the validity of the card. Telkomsel active period extension packages have various prices, which are as follows:
- Active period 7 days 5,000 rupiah
- Active period 30 days 15,000 rupiah
- Active period of 90 days 30,000 rupiah
- After purchase, the new active period will automatically accumulate with the previous active period
How to Extend Active Period by Purchasing Credit on the MyTelkomsel Application
Telkomsel's SIM card can remain active for an additional period of time by adding credit through the MyTelkomsel application, which is an alternative to buying a special package using a USSD code.
Telkomsel offers a series of top-up packages with an active period according to the nominal credit paid, starting from 10,000 rupiah to 1 million, with an active period of 330 days.
Here's how to top up credit through the MyTelkomsel application to extend the active period.
- Open the MyTelkomsel application on your smartphone (Android/iOS)
- On the homepage, click the “Shop” menu (trolley icon) at the bottom center
- Next, select the “Top Up” option in the upper left corner
- On the next page, you can choose various variations of credit top-up balances and active periods
- After selecting, you only need to make a payment on the "Payment Method" page. There are several payment methods to choose from, namely through the ShopeePay application, GoPay Dana, LinkAja or Ovo
- Finally, you only need to press the "Pay" button to complete the payment
In the article above, we have provided a way to extend the active period of the Telkomsel card without topping up credit, and a way to extend the active period by purchasing credit in the MyTelkomsel application.
Thus the article about How to Extend Telkomsel's Active Period Without Hassle, I hope this article can be useful and help all of you.