How to get rid of the Tiktok watermark without being complicated
Rancakmedia.com – You have to know how to remove the watermark on a TikTok video so that the video you save doesn't appear a watermark which sometimes gets annoying.
For some people, this logo is a distraction that reduces the quality of the resulting video. Therefore, this article will discuss how to remove the watermark or captions on TikTok videos easily and quickly.
TikTok is one application video-based social media that allows users to create, share, and watch short videos that are between 15 and 60 seconds long.
The app was originally launched by Chinese company ByteDance in 2016 under the name Douyin, and then introduced to international markets under the name TikTok in 2017.
TikTok has become very popular all over the world, especially among young people and teenagers. Features such as filters, background music and easy-to-use video editing tools allow users to easily create engaging and creative videos.
In addition, TikTok also has a unique algorithm that adjusts the appearance of the user's homepage to the videos that have been liked or watched before, thus making users even more addicted to watching videos in this application.
TikTok has also become a platform for content creators to build their fan base and even generate revenue.
Content creators can earn income from sponsorships, advertising, and merchandise sales, especially if their account already has a large following.
However, TikTok has also received some criticism, especially related to the privacy and security of user data. There is a concern that users' personal data can be misused by irresponsible parties.
Despite this, TikTok remains one of the most popular and downloaded social media apps worldwide.
How to remove the TikTok watermark without an application
Usually, the TikTok videos that we watch will automatically be stored in the cache folder. Therefore, we can remove the tiktok watermark by changing the cache file. Here's how to remove the TikTok watermark without an application:
- Use the TikTok app your phone to start the video
- If you want to remove the watermark from a TikTok video, search for it and select it
- Keep watching the video until it's finished. Otherwise, the video will be destroyed and cannot be played
- Open the File Manager program
- Select Internal Storage Device Data from the menu
- Open the com.ss.android.ugc.trill.go folder by searching for it
- After that, you can access cached TikTok videos by going to Videos > Cache > Cache
- The next step is to remove the watermark from the cache file by renaming it to a TikTok video with the .mp4 ending
How to Remove the TikTok Watermark Using the Application
This procedure involves the help of the Snaptik program. To remove the TikTok watermark, you need a third-party application like this one:
- First, use the TikTok application on your smartphone
- Find the TikTok video that has the watermark we want to remove
- Select the copy link option from the share menu by clicking on the share symbol
- Open the Google Play app
- Install Snaptik download on your computer
- Open the app
- Click on “Download” after you paste the video URL into the field given on the right
- Wait for the video title and TikTok thumbnail to appear
- After that, click "Download Video" (Without Watermark)
TikTok is a video-based social media application that allows users to create, share and watch short videos that are between 15 and 60 seconds long.
That's information about how to remove the TikTok watermark without being complicated, I hope the article above can be useful and helpful for all of you.