How to Turn Off Auto Video Player on Social Media
Rancakmedia.com – In this article, we will provide a way to turn off the video player automatically on social media, such as on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
In addition, because the video plays automatically, your internet data plan and device battery may also run out faster.
Luckily, the auto video player function can be turned off or disabled. Here's how to stop YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter from automatically playing videos.
How to Turn Off Automatic Video Player on Facebook
- Click the three-line menu to the top right and below the Messenger button
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings
- In the Settings menu, under Media and Contacts, click the appropriate button
- To disable autoplay of videos, select Never Autoplay Video from the Autoplay menu
How to Turn Off Automatic Video Player on Twitter
- Click the Settings and Privacy tab on the left of the screen
- Choose How to Use Your Data
- Turn off or disable Autoplay. Within the app, we were able to select 'Never' in the Autoplay option.
How to Turn Off Automatic Video Playing on Instagram
Instagram doesn't really provide an option to prevent auto-playing of videos. However, we may change the data saving options to reduce the quality of the autoplay movies that are displayed, thereby reducing their data usage.
- To do this, open the Instagram application on your smartphone
- On the main page, click your profile in the lower right corner
- Then, click on the three-line icon in the top-right corner to open the settings menu
- After that, select Settings then click the Account menu
- Click the Mobile Data Usage option
- There, we will see a Data Saver toggle at the very top
- You can immediately slide the toggle button to the right to save data usage
How to Turn off Automatic Video Playing on YouTube
How to turn off automatic video playback on Youtube is probably the simplest. Namely by clicking on the words AUTOPLAY until it turns gray.
Using a browser, however, is the only way to turn a YouTube video from autoplaying.
However, there is a more complicated method to do it with the app version. Here's how:
- The profile picture will be clicked if you hover your mouse pointer over it.
- To find Autoplay next video, go to Settings then scroll down.
- Click that button to disable autoplay
In the article above, we have clearly and practically stated how to turn off the automatic video player on social media, such as on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Thus the article on How to Turn Off Automatic Video Player on Social Media, I hope the article above can be useful and help all of you who want to turn off automatic video player.