Requirements for getting a blue tick on Instagram, here are the conditions
Rancakmedia.com – Many want to get a blue tick on Instagram, it turns out there are conditions, you know, here are the conditions for getting a blue tick on Instagram that you need to know.
The blue tick next to the Instagram account name is the most obvious sign of a verified account. In this article, RancakMedia explains the ins and outs of getting an Instagram “blue tick”.
Blue ticks are commonly seen on the public accounts of certain people or businesses. The presence of a blue tick on a user's account indicates its legitimacy.
As more and more people pay attention to and follow accounts with blue ticks, this may be a rich business opportunity.
However, getting a blue tick is not easy. There are many requirements that must be met by the user.
Below, you will find more information.
Requirements to Get a Blue Check on Instagram
- Unique: Accounts must uniquely represent the existence of the individual or business concerned. Each individual or business can only verify one account, except for accounts in certain languages. Instagram will not verify general interest accounts (example: @puppymemes).
- Complete: Account must be public and have a bio, profile photo and at least one post. Profiles also may not contain “add us” links to other social media services.
- Famous: Accounts must represent a well-known and popular person, brand or entity. Instagram reviews accounts from various news sources and does not consider paid or promotional content a source for review.
- After that, if the account meets all the requirements above, you can apply for a blue tick on Instagram. Here are the steps you have to do.
How to Get a Blue Check on Instagram
- A verified logo can only be obtained by logging in to the account you want to apply for (blue tick).
- To access a user's profile, click on the image in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Click the three-line symbol in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- Click Account, then click Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide any necessary documentation (such as a government-issued photo ID) (such as a government-issued photo ID).
Please note, Instagram takes 30 days to consider your blue tick request.
After 30 days, you will be able to view activity notifications by clicking on the “love” button in the upper right corner. You have 30 days to reapply if you are rejected the first time.
In the article above, we have provided the conditions for getting a blue tick and not only that, we also provide a way to get a blue check that you can try.
Thus the article about the Requirements for Getting a Blue Check on Instagram, Here are the Requirements. We hope that the above article can be helpful and useful for all of you.