How to make easy WA stickers on WhatsApp Web
Rancakmedia.com - It's really easy to make WA stickers, you only need WhatsApp web, for more details, you can read in the following article.
WhatsApp is constantly working to improve its application. In the past, the inclusion of a function to limit messages to stop the spread of fake news, now WhatsApp has enabled assistance for its users to create their own stickers directly from WhatsApp Web.
WhatsApp officially rolls out a new feature especially for the web version. This feature allows users to create WhatsApp (WA) stickers directly from WhatsApp Web without the need for a third application.
To make their own WA (custom) stickers before using Whatsapp Web, users must use additional software.
This is a rather troublesome way for some people. Especially for those who have a low cellphone memory capacity.
With this new function on WhatsApp Web, users can create WhatsApp stickers directly from personal images or pictures stored on a PC or laptop.
How to make WA stickers on WhatsApp Web
So, for those of you who are still not used to making stickers on WhatsApp Web, here's how you can do it.
How to generate WA stickers on WhatsApp Web is actually not complicated. But before making it, make sure you have entered WhatsApp Web first by going to the https://web.whatsapp.com/ page in a browser, then scanning the QR code.
If you already have a WhatsApp account connected to the web, you can use the steps below to create WA stickers on WhatsApp Web:
- Open the chat room/conversation room where you want to send WhatsApp stickers
- Select the sticker icon by clicking the “Attach” button, which is represented by a paper clip.
- If you want a sticker made from an image in your computer gallery, you can do this by editing the image. Change the look and feel of the photo to suit your taste.
- Images can be cropped, added text, or can even be added with emojis. If you have made changes, click “Submit” or the right arrow.
- User stickers can be saved or added to their favorites for future use and sharing with others.
Until now, only the web and desktop versions of WhatsApp allowed users to create WhatsApp stickers directly without third-party programs.
It is also uncertain whether WhatsApp will release or not about the same functionality for the mobile version of the app on Android and iOS platforms.
WhatsApp officially rolls out a new feature especially for the web version. This feature allows users to create WhatsApp stickers directly from WhatsApp Web.
How to generate WA stickers on WhatsApp Web is actually not complicated. But before making it, make sure you enter WhatsApp Web first by going to the whatsapp.com web page in a browser, then scanning the QR code.