How to download Twitter videos on Android and iPhone without an application
Rancakmedia.com – Now you can easily download videos from Twitter for Android and iPhone mobile phones. Twitter is a location where many viral videos circulate. Unfortunately, Twitter does not provide the ability to download videos directly from the website or app.
Ini tidak diragukan lagi menantang bagi mereka yang ingin menyimpan video favorit mereka atau membaginya dengan orang lain. Namun, kamu tidak perlu khawatir, karena kamu dapat mengunduh video Twitter tanpa memerlukan application.
SaveTweetVid and TwitterVideoDownloader are two sites that allow you to download Twitter videos directly to your Android or iPhone. Due to the design of the website, you can visit it directly from the browser on your mobile without the need to download additional programs.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Android and iPhone Phones Without an Application:
You don't need an app to download Twitter videos to your Android or iPhone.
- Use your Twitter Android or iPhone app to open a tweet that includes the downloaded video.
- Keep in mind that some tweets include videos from YouTube. Downloading these videos is not an option as only videos downloaded directly to Twitter can do that.
- Once you've found the Twitter video you want to save, you'll need to download the tweet's URL or link. If you're using an Android phone, tap the Share button in the bottom-right corner, then tap Copy Link to grab the link. If using an iPhone, how to retrieve the link by clicking on the symbol in the far right corner with the up arrow, then tap Copy Link.
- After copying the links of the tweets and videos you want to download, it's time to proceed to the download site. Open the SaveTweetVid or TwitterVideoDownloader page on your Android or iPhone browser to open the video saver.
- After viewing the website above, enter the copied link into the space provided and then tap Download.
- You will be faced with three choices of video quality. Keep in mind that the larger the video file size, the better the video quality. Tap Download once you have selected the video quality.
- Downloaded Twitter videos will be displayed on the next page. Tap and hold on the video, then select Download video from the drop-down menu.
- Wait a few seconds until the download process is complete. Voila, the Twitter video is already stored on your Android phone or iPhone.
How to download the Twitter videos directly to the above Android and iPhone phones? Downloading videos to your phone doesn't need to use an app, which saves time and space.
Twitter does not provide the ability to download videos directly from the website or app. You don't need an app to download Twitter videos to Android or iPhone. Due to the design of the website, you can visit it directly from the browser on your mobile.
SaveTweetVid and TwitterVideoDownloader are two sites that offer this method. How to download Twitter videos directly to Android phones and iPhones. Open the SaveTweetVid or TwitterVideoDownloader page on your Android or iPhone browser to open the video saver.