How to Learn to Make Android Apps Easily
Rancakmedia.com – How to learn to make your own Android application? Is it simple or difficult? The answer depends on the authenticity of each of us. Where there is a will there is a way.
The most significant of these approaches is our preparation and attitude to become Android Mobile Developers (Android-based application developers).
If the mind is ready, no matter how heavy the obstacles will be passed. But if you have a negative attitude, just hear or read articles, you must have a laptop with high hardware and other needs, it will quickly go down.
3 Ways to Learn to Make Android Apps Easily
It turns out that even if we don't know anything about programming or coding and only have access to a smartphone or cellphone, we can quickly and easily create Android apps.
But of course there will be many limitations. Because to create something superior will not be possible only in an instant way.
Instant noodles, in fact, unlike the name, there is still a process that we have to go through when making instant noodles.
The point is that I myself highly recommend creating Android applications using a laptop or PC (Personal Computer) accompanied by first learning the basics of Android coding or programming such as the Java programming language, Kotlin, Dart, C++, C#, Javascrip and others so that we can make applications. android according to their own wishes.
List of Ways to Learn to Make Android Apps
Immediately, here are 3 ways that can be used to simply create your own Android application. And here's how to make Android applications that are most used by people today, including:
1. Create Android Applications with Android Studio
The most recommended technique for making Android application development is using Android Studio.
Why should you use Android Studio? Because Android Studio is the official tool which is fully supported by Google (the company behind Android OS) to create Android based apps.
The latest version of Android Studio is currently 4.1.1. As for some complete features for developing android applications found in Android Studio, including:
- Intelligent Code Editor
- Pretty fast emulator
- and many other features
The following is a Complete Tutorial on Learning Android Studio for Beginners that you can learn to create Android applications right now in the 4 Ebooks that we have released.
- Android OS introduction
- How to Install and Java Settings
- How to Install and Setting the Latest Version of Android Studio
- How to Install the Android Studio SDK
- How to Make the First Android Application
- How to Install the Genymotion Emulator
- How to Run an Android Project Directly on a Smartphone
- How to Install and Connect Nox App Player with Android Studio
- Get to know the Android Studio Project Structure
- Get to know Activity and Intent on Android Applications
- Various layouts and their application to android applications
- Various Android Widgets
Once you have mastered the basics of Android programming, you can expand your knowledge by creating various simple Android applications. The basic android app creation lessons are covered in, in particular:
- Creating an application with SQLite that discusses case studies on making my campus applications
- Create a music player application
- Make an android app slider intro
- Create a webview application with a progress bar
- Create responsive android applications
- Create a stopwatch application
- Create a QR code scanning application
- Android Studio Material Design tutorials
- and many others
The programming languages used to create Android applications using Android Studio are: Java, Kotlin, and C++.
2. Create Android Applications with the Eclipse IDE
Eclipse is the second tool you might use to create Android apps. Before Android Studio appeared, developers used Eclipse to build their Android applications. Google discontinued official support of Eclipse after Android Studio was released.
Of course, those who used to use Eclipse are now switching to Android Studio. Despite this, many people are still using Eclipse because computers and laptops on their current terms are unable to run Android Studio.
The first few processes required to create Android apps using Eclipse are similar to those in Android Studio:
- Must Install Java JDK
- Must Install Android Development Tools (ADT) Eclipse
- Must Create Android Virtual Device (AVD
- And many others
- Our advice is to make applications directly with Android Studio (because it is fully supported by Google as the parent of the Android OS and currently the community is quite large).
Even talent scouts (businesses) are hunting for mobile engineers who take advantage of Android Studio compared to Eclipse.
3. Make Android Applications Without Coding
Are you lazy to learn coding or are you able to code but want to test how to make android apps without coding? Try this third approach if you want.
The first prerequisite is that the laptop we use must be connected to the internet to create Android applications without using coding skills.
Mit App Inventor, AppyPie, and AppGesyer sites are just a few examples of sites we can use to build Android apps online.
This site can also be called an App builder, because by utilizing applications or platforms from the web, we can create android applications by drag and drop.
This time AppGesyer will be used to simulate making an Android application for a website or blog. Here are the steps:
- Visit Site http://www.appsgeyser.com/
- Then select Create Now For Free
- Select Websites
- Fill in the website url address that will be used as an android application then press Go. Refresh preview to see the web view if installed on an Android phone.
- If you have scroll down then select Next.
- Fill in the App Name, App Description, and App Icon (Can be uploaded from your computer) Then click
- Next and select Create.
- The final step is to log in using an email or Facebook account. Then a page will appear to download the apk.
- But I don't recommend this third method if we really want to become reliable Android developers.
Those are three ways to develop Android applications that you might be able to make, but you have to start practicing now. There are still various options to learn android programming stuff.
What are you waiting for, let's make your android application right now. Many successes in your endeavors! Make sure to spread the word about this article to as many people as possible by sending an email or posting it on social media.