Rancakmedia.com – You can now delete iPhone apps to solve the problem. To save storage, here's how to delete apps from your iPhone.
Apps on the iPhone pile up, no doubt slowing down performance. As a result, the iPhone will feel stronger and feel heavier overall.
How to delete Apps on iPhone
Existing apps on iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 4, iPhone X, and others can be removed using a variety of methods. Here are some of the simplest. The steps are as follows:
Delete Directly From Screen/Menu
How to delete this application is done directly on your iPhone screen or home screen.
- First, on the main screen, select the app you want to remove.
- After that, just touch the app name to remove it.
- Click Remove App on that selection.
- After that, click Delete. Then, wait for the uninstall procedure to complete.
- In Manage Storage, click “Delete”
Uninstall the app via the Settings menu. The benefit is that you can see which apps are using a lot of memory via the settings menu. So you can choose the appropriate application so you can save storage on iPhone memory.
Here's How to Delete Applications on iPhone from the Manage Store:
- First of all, open the Settings menu on your iPhone.
- After that, select General by swiping down.
- If so, click iPhone Storage in the available options.
- Then, select the app that you want to remove or uninstall. Application memory usage is also displayed.
- Click Remove Application to delete the application you selected.
- Then click Remove Application again.
- Wait a few seconds and the application will be removed.
Uninstall from iTunes
Using a computer or laptop to uninstall apps makes this method more complicated. Only the iPhone data cable and the iTunes application are already installed on your computer or laptop for the transfer to begin.
- To get started, connect your iPhone to your laptop or desktop computer using a USB cable.
- Once you've done that, open iTunes.
- Select the iPhone that has been synced with iTunes if it is connected and detected.
- Then, select the Apps menu option in the sidebar.
- Then, go to the Apps page on iPhone which is visible in the iTunes app.
- To remove an app, simply hold down the Ctrl key while your cursor is over it until an X appears.
- If the X symbol is displayed, click it.
- After that, simply click on the Apply button.