Rancakmedia.com – The following is an explanation of the basis of the Indonesian state. The basis of the state serves as the basis for everything that applies in a country. Let's see the article below.
The formation of a country requires a foundation. The basis of the Indonesian state is Pancasila. As the basis of the Indonesian state, Pancasila embodies high ideals and is achieved through a long process. As good citizens, we must understand the basic meaning of the state.
Perhaps the basics of the Indonesian state are covered again in elementary, middle and high schools. Even students are required to take PKN courses and learn Pancasila.
Regarding the basis of the Indonesian state, the knowledge gained remains unchanged. This shows the importance of Pancasila as the foundation of the state, which must be taught to children at an early age.
Basic Understanding of the State of Indonesia
The basis of the state comes from the words "foundation" of the people (meaning basis or principle) and "state" (meaning an organization with a sovereign population, territory and government).
Therefore, it can be read that the basis of the state is the basis and ideals that have been agreed upon by every citizen. The basis of the state is the origin of all sources of law in a country.
Basic General Functions of the State of Indonesia
The following are the basic general functions of the Indonesian state, including:
As the basis for the establishment of a country
When a country is formed, the basic concept of the state emerges. The basis of this country is a benchmark for the development of a country. All residents agree on the basis of the state, which regulates everything in a country.
Basis for State Administration Activities
The principle of a state is manifested through acts of state administration. In order to realize the principles of the state, every act of state administration must be based on the state taking the lead in state development.
The basis of the state is used to limit the running of the state government in order to comply with the laws governing the country.
Basis of State and Citizen Participation
The basis for a state's involvement in national, multinational and international affairs should be those countries. The involvement of citizens in fulfilling their rights and obligations must also be based on the basis of the state, namely Pancasila.
The basis of this nation serves as a guideline for conforming to the ideals of the country in which it exists.
Basis of Association between Citizens
The social life of citizens must also be directed by the basis of the state (Pancasila). Where the basis of this state is used as a barrier to limit every social relationship in order to create a life that is safe, comfortable, sovereign, but dynamic.
Legal Basis and Sources in a State
All laws and regulations that apply in a country must be based on a pre-agreed state basis. The basis of the state stipulates the rules and regulations necessary to realize the goals of a country.
Pancasila as the Foundation of the Indonesian State
As an independent and sovereign country, Indonesia has a state basis, which is a significant step in the formation of the Indonesian state. Pancasila is the foundation of the Indonesian state. This shows that Pancasila is used by the Indonesian people to regulate all aspects of life in Indonesia.
As the basis of the Indonesian state, Pancasila is the source of all sources of law that apply in Indonesia. This is evidenced by the fourth paragraph of the 1945 Constitution which shows that Pancasila was founded on five precepts. In addition, MPR Decree No. III/MPR/2000 identified Pancasila as the basic national law.
History of Pancasila as the Foundation of the State
The basis of the Indonesian state was not necessarily created to fulfill the requirements for establishing a state. The combatants went through a long procedure to create Pancasila. The process of formation and formation of Pancasila includes a number of main figures and goes through the following stages:
BPUPKI Formation Stage
The loss of Japan in World War II cannot be hidden from Indonesia. Then, on September 7, 1944, Japanese Prime Minister General Kuniaki Koisi promised Indonesian independence. Dokuritsu Junbi Coosakai is the name of the committee formed by the Japanese to oversee preparations for Indonesian independence.
The Indonesian Independence Preparatory Investigation Agency (BPUPKI) in Indonesia was officially established on April 29, 1945, with Dr. Radjiman Wedyodiningrat. BPUPKI was established to handle all aspects of Indonesian governance, including the basic state.
Stage of Drafting the Basic Draft of the State and the Constitution
The preparation of the basic ideas of the state was carried out in two parts in the BPUPKI session:
First BPUPKI Session (29 May 1945 to 1 June 1945)
As chairman of the BPUPKI, he conveyed the basic ideas that would be developed for Indonesia at the BPUPKI inauguration session. There are several basic state initiatives in this session, including:
Mr. Moh Yamin
Moh Yamin discussed the basis of the Indonesian state orally and in writing. Orally, it consists of the following fables:
- National Fairy,
- Humanity Fairy,
- Fairy Godhead,
- folk Fairy,
- Welfare of the people.
- Belief in the one and only God,
- Indonesian National Unity,
- Just and civilized humanity,
- Democracy led by wisdom in representative deliberations,
- Social justice for all the people of Indonesia.
Prof. Dr. R Soepomo
Prof. Dr. R. Soepomo states that the basis of the Indonesian state is:
- Understood unified state,
- Liaison of state and religion,
- deliberative body system,
- state Socialism,
- Relations between nations.
Mr. Soekarno referred to the basis of the Indonesian state as Pancasila. According to Ir. Soekarno, Pancasila consists of:
- Indonesian Nationality,
- Internationalism or humanity,
- Consensus and democracy in the country's economy are familial,
- Social welfare,
- Cultural divinity.
Trisila is a summary of Pancasila which includes 1) socialism, 2) social democracy, and 3) divinity. These trisila can then be summarized into ekasila, namely Gotong Royong.
Ir. Sukarno, Drs. Moh Hatta, Mr. AA Maramis, KH Wahid Hasyim, Abdul Kahar Muzakir, Abikusno Tjokrosoejoso, H. Agus Salim, Pak Ahmad Soebarjo, and Pak Moh Yamin were appointed to become a committee of nine with the aim of implementing the idea as a nation. It was this committee that drew up the Jakarta Charter on June 22, 1945 (the Jakarta Charter).
According to the Jakarta Charter, the basic principles of the Indonesian state are:
- Belief in God with the obligation to carry out Islamic law for its adherents,
- Just and civilized humanity;
- The unity of Indonesia;
- Democracy led by wisdom in representative deliberations;
- Social justice for all the people of Indonesia.
Second BPUPKI Session (10 July 1945 to 16 July 1945)
At the second BPUPKI session, a small committee was formed to discuss the proposed constitution. A small team led by Ir. Soekarno was assigned to make the introductory concept of the UUD. Meanwhile, the small group chaired by Prof. Dr. R. Soepomo was entrusted with drafting the body of the Constitution and the words of the proclamation.
On 14 July 1945, it was decided that the basic state outline of the Jakarta Charter would be included in the Preamble to the Constitution.
Stages of Establishing the Basis of the State and the Constitution
On August 17, 1945, individuals from Papua, Maluku, Sulawesi, East Nusa Tenggara and Kalimantan met with Ir. Sukarno did not agree with the formulation of the first principles of the state.
Namely, God with the obligation to carry out Islamic law for his adherents. Then, Ir. Sukarno arranged a meeting with leaders of Islamic organizations.
On August 18, 1945, PPKI formed the basic conception of the state contained in the 1945 Constitution: 1) Belief in One Almighty God, 2) Just and civilized humanity, 3) Indonesian unity, 4) Democracy led by wisdom in deliberations and representation, and 5 ) Social justice for all Indonesian people.
The Meaning of Pancasila as the Foundation of the State
The importance of Pancasila as the philosophy of the Indonesian state must be understood by all Indonesian people because Pancasila is the basis of the Indonesian state. Pancasila is used as a source of values, a model of development, and the basis for implementing governance. Pancasila is often used to describe the spirit and character of the Indonesian nation.
As a Milestone of the Establishment of the Indonesian Nation
Pancasila is the basis for the formation of the Indonesian state and the foundation of the nation's independence. The efforts of the nation's leaders to make Pancasila the basis of the state is to fight for the independence of the Indonesian nation and to show that the Indonesian nation is capable of independence on its own.
As a Life Guide
As the foundation of the Indonesian state, Pancasila serves as a guideline for every choice made in Indonesia.
As the Soul of the Nation
Pancasila must be the guideline of the nation. In every institution, organization, and detail. In every institution, organization and society in Indonesia, the ideals of Pancasila must be included.
As National Personality
The personality of each nation plays an important role in revealing its properties. As the basis of the Indonesian state, Pancasila must be interpreted as individual individuality. In order to show the world that Pancasila is ingrained in the hearts of the Indonesian nation, everyone must preserve its lofty ideals.
As the Source of All Sources of Law
Pancasila as the basis of the Indonesian state is the basis of all laws and regulations in Indonesia. This shows that Pancasila is the highest law in Indonesia, and that all laws and regulations must not conflict with the ideals contained in Pancasila.
As the Ideals of the Indonesian Nation
Each of the Pancasila precepts expresses the values of the Indonesian nation. To fulfill the goals and values of the Indonesian nation, it is the responsibility of every society to instill Pancasila in every member.
Pancasila as a View of Life
Pancasila, as the guideline for the life of the Indonesian nation, is an extraordinary tool to achieve national success. If every society adopts Pancasila as their way of life, Indonesia's ethnic and cultural diversity can be reconciled. Thus, Pancasila will foster physical and spiritual well-being and avoid national differences.
Community behavior reveals the superiority of Pancasila as a way of life. This perspective on life is used to know exactly where the goal will be achieved. In addition, Pancasila is used to solve every political, economic and socio-cultural problem that arises in everyday life.
Actualization of Pancasila as the Foundation of the State
As the basis of the Indonesian state, each of the Pancasila precepts contains noble qualities that can be realized in the life of society, state and state. Here are the values found in everyday life:
The value of the precepts of Belief in the One and Only God
- Every society must believe that God Almighty is the creator of the universe. God is all-powerful in all things.
- Every society must adhere to one religion.
- Every society must show respect to God Almighty.
- Every society must comply with all religious rules.
- Every society must respect different beliefs.
- Every community must worship according to their beliefs.
- Every society must recognize that everything in its environment is God's creation and must be treated with respect.
- No society should impose the beliefs and beliefs of others.
The values of just and civilized humanity
- Every society must recognize the value and dignity of every individual.
- Every society must uphold its own rights and obligations.
- Every society must respect the rights and obligations of others.
- Every society must be fair at all times.
- Every society must have a sense of humanity and accept others.
- Every society must be brave enough to protect truth and justice.
- Every society is required to maintain human ideals.
The value of the precepts of Indonesian Unity
- Every society must place common interests above individual or group interests.
- Every society must have a patriotic spirit.
- Every society must be tolerant and recognize the diversity of Indonesian culture.
- Every society must adhere to the philosophy of Bhineka Tunggal Eka, which means "various varieties but one goal".
- Every society must respect the principles of the Indonesian nation.
- Every society must maintain the unity and integrity of the nation.
- Every society must be ready to sacrifice for the ideals and goals of the Indonesian nation.
- All citizens should be happy to be Indonesian.
The values of the populist precepts Led by Wisdom of Wisdom in Deliberations and Representatives
- Every society must recognize that all people have the same rights and goals before the law.
- Every society must maintain the sovereignty of the state.
- Every society must have a family-oriented personality.
- Every community should emphasize discussion in all decision-making processes.
- Every society should respect other people's point of view.
- Each community must comply with mutually agreed rules.
- Every community must broaden their understanding of their rights and obligations in environmental management.
- Every community deliberation must be guided by a noble conscience.
- Every decision must be accountable to God Almighty, in accordance with moral principles, and based on human dignity, values, and the ideals of justice.
The precepts of social justice for all Indonesian people
- Every society must constantly treat itself and others fairly.
- Every society should appreciate the contribution of others.
- Every community must have a mutual cooperation attitude.
- Every society should be tolerant of others.
- All societies must respect other individuals.
- Every society must be careful in managing its natural resources.
- Every society must be environmentally conscious.
- Every society must help each other in achieving an egalitarian and socially just life.
So, those are the basics of the Indonesian state that we have summarized. The figures have given everything to achieve the goals and beliefs of the nation.
Now is the time to continue the efforts of the heroes to realize the ideals and values of the Indonesian nation while maintaining Pancasila as the basis of the Indonesian state. Hopefully it's useful.