Police Admissions Registration Extended
www.rancakmedia.com – There is the latest news from Registration police data collection 2021 if the idea of registration as a member of the National Police is extended.
Initially, the Polri agreement plan was opened from March 19 and only until April 1, 2021. However, recent information regarding the registration plan has been widened.
This is based on Supplement A and Supplement B to the Letter of the Chief of Police number B / 2121 / III / DIK.2.1 / 2021 / SSDM dated 29 March 2021.
Agreement Police minimum high school alumnus for cadets and cadets for Police High School (Akpol), Non-Officer and Private Privates. The final agenda for online registration of cadets and cadets for Police Academy is March 19 to April 15 2021. At that time, the agenda for the agreement from the Integrated Police and Private TA 2021 registration is online. and Review of Candidates and Documents March 19 to April 12, 2021.
To see the latest complete agenda from registration to exams, tests and information, those who are interested in becoming a member of the Indonesian National Police, these are the requirements.
- Indonesian State Society;
- Have faith in Almighty God and fear Him;
- Loyalty to the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia;
- Minimum teaching SMA / equivalent;
- Minimum age of 18 years (when serving as a member of the Police);
- Physically and mentally healthy;
- Never been sentenced for committing a crime (shown by SKCK to local police);
- Authority, honesty, fairness and impeccability.
- Men who are not members/ex-Polri/TNI and civil servants or have attended Polri/TNI training;
- Abitur Alumnus / equivalent: For 2016 to 2016 to 2019 alumni with a minimum average National Examination (UN) score of 55.00; Alumnus in 2020 use an average report card grade with a minimum accumulation of 60.00; The year 2021 will be determined later.