10 Most Wanted PTN SBMPTN 2023
www.rancakmedia.com – Prospective students are trying hard to get seats at State Universities (PTN) by jointly selecting the 2021 State Universities (SBMPTN).
Generally, those who take part in the 2021 SBMPTN do not succeed in the National Entrance Selection College State (SNMPTN) 2021.
To pass the 2021 SBMPTN, prospective students must take the Computer Based Writing Examination (UTBK)
Before joining UTBK, candidates must register first. Just to find out, registration for the 2021 UTBK-SBMPTN will run until April 1, 2021.
UTBK will be carried out in two batches.
The first batch will run from 12 to 18 April 2021, while the 2nd batch will run from 26 April to 2 May 2021.
The 2021 SBMPTN will be published on June 14, 2021.
If prospective students want to take part in the 2021 SBMPTN, they must study hard and think about the best tactics. Don't forget to consider the capabilities or route packages that are decided, and the most enthusiasts in each PTN. The number of lovers in each PTN varies every year.
Based on the summary Compass Monday (29/3/2021) announced the 10 most popular PTNs for the 2019-2020 SBMPTN lane. The following is the ranking of PTNs that apply in the 2019-2020 SBMPTN lanes.
The 10 most preferred PTNs at the 2019 SBMPTN
- The Brawijaya campus was recorded by 55,871 participants.
- The Eleven March Campus (UNS) was registered by 48,735 participants.
- The Diponegoro Campus (Undip) recorded around 48,440 participants.
- The Indonesian Teaching Campus (UPI) recorded around 48,231 participants.
- Semarang State Campus (Unnes) registered around 44,937 participants.
- The Padjadjaran Campus (Unpad) recorded around 41,970 participants.
- The Hasanuddin Campus (Unhas) recorded around 41,846 participants.
- The Jember campus recorded around 40,173 participants.
- Yogyakarta State Campus (UNY) registered 38,007 participants.
- The North Sumatra Campus (USU) recorded around 36,585 participants.
Top 10 PTNs in 2020 SBMPTN
- The Gadjah Mada Campus (UGM) was registered by 62,507 participants.
- The Brawijaya campus recorded around 61,743 participants.
- The Padjadjaran Campus (Unpad) registered around 56,446 participants.
- The Indonesian Campus (UI) recorded around 54,897 participants.
- The Eleven March Campus (UNS) registered around 51,974 participants.
- The Diponegoro Campus (Undip) recorded around 51,418 participants.
- The Indonesian Teaching Campus (UPI) recorded around 45,767 participants.
- The Yogyakarta State Campus (UNY) recorded around 42,592 participants.
- The North Sumatra Campus (USU) recorded around 41,907 participants.
- The Jakarta State Campus (UNJ) registered around 39,542 participants.