Definition, Agenda and 2021 SBMPTN Fees
www.rancakmedia.com – Yesterday, the 2021 State University Entrance National Selection (SNMPTN) was published. For those who are less fortunate to pass the 2021 SNMPTN selection, there is still a chance in the next lane, namely to take part in the 2021 State Higher Education Joint Entrance Selection for SBMPTN.
Of course, you need to use UTBK as a requirement to register, but do you know what UTBK is?
When starting the LTMPT (Higher Education Entrance Test Agency) website, UTBK was explained in terms of needs, direction and costs.
Yesterday the 2021 National University Entrance Selection for State Universities (SNMPTN) was published. For those who are unlucky to pass the 2021 SNMPTN selection, there is still a chance in the next lane, namely to take part in the 2021 Higher Education Entrance Joint Selection
Of course you have to use the UTBK as a requirement to register for the SBMPTN. But do you know what is UTBK?
When starting the LTMPT (Higher Education Entrance Test Agency) page, UTBK is explained in terms of needs, direction and costs. See also: 2021 Capability of UIN Jakarta, These 2 Study Programs Lack Lovers in 2020 Background Since 2019
Joint Selection for Entrance to State Universities / SBMPTN using Computer Assisted Recorded Examination Results (UTBK) and other requirements are decided jointly from the PTN. UTBK as a college entrance examination conducted by the Higher Education Entrance Test Agency (LTMPT).
LTMPT as one of the executors of campus standard exams in Indonesia. The implementation of UTBK by LTMPT has the following advantages:
- Reliable test scores
- Standardized results
- Given individually to participants
UTBK 2021, attended by students who have completed senior high school (SMA / MA / SMK and equivalent) in 2019, 2020 and 2021. and alumni of package C 2019, 2020 and 2021 with an optimal age of 25 years.
Inside participation UTBK as a special requirement to participate in joint selection at PTN, PTKIN and State Polytechnic.
- Predicting prospective students who will be able to complete their studies properly and on time.
- Give leeway to prospective students to take the exam by choosing the time and place of the exam.
- Participants can take 1x UTBK in 2021.
- The 2021 UTBK results only apply to participation in the 2021 SBMPTN and entry into PTN in 2021.
- The 2021 SBMPTN will be carried out based on the UTBK results and can be added with other requirements according to talents that have been detected by the special talents of PTN, PTKIN and State Polytechnics that have been affected.
UTBK Exam Line
The UTBK Examination Row is divided into three rows:
- Science and Technology Exam Line (Science and Technology) with Examination material: TPS TKA Science and Technology (Science, Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Social Studies and Humanities Exams (Soshum) with exam materials: TPS, TKA Soshum (geography, history, sociology and economics)
- The third combination test line (Science and Social Sciences) with test paper: TPS TKA Saintek TKA Soshum
- Rp. 200,000 for Saintek or Soshum exam Barisan.
- Rp. 300,000 for the combination exam lineup.
- UTBK fees can be paid through Bank Mandiri, BNI, BTN or BRI.
- Fees that have been paid cannot be reversed for any reason.
- Prospective Higher Education Indonesia Smart Card participants (KIP Tertiary Education) who meet the requirements will not be charged a fee.
- 2021 UTBK-SBMPTN Registration: 15 March – 1 April 2021
- Application of UTBK batch 1: 12.-18. April 2021 Batch 2: April 26 – May 2, 2021
- Information on the results of the 2021 SBMPTN lane selection: June 14, 2021 at 15.00 WIB.