UGM students re-register via SNMPTN 2021
www.rancakmedia.com – The 2021 State Higher Education Entrance National Selection (SNMPTN) was announced yesterday, Monday (22 March 2021). At least 110,459 grade 12 students have passed the 2021 SNMPTN selection.
With the selection of this performance path, the number of applicants reached 854,599. Prospective new students who pass the 2021 SNMPTN selection are accepted to study at 126 universities. This was conveyed by the head of the management team for the Higher Education Entrance Examination Institute (LTMPT) Prof. Mohammad Nasih in an online press conference on the results of the 2021 SNMPTN, Monday (22 March 2021).
UGM Received 2,069
On this occasion, Prof. Nasih conveyed a list of 20 PTNs that most new students accepted from the 2021 SNMPTN selection.
Data for the announcement of the 2021 SNMPTN show that UGM is ranked 13th and accepted 2,069 UGM students
In the list of the 20 closest science and science study programs, four UGM study programs are included in the list of the 20 closest competitive science and science study programs. The four programs
These studies are:
- Competitive Level Management Study Program 1:58
- Korean Language and Culture Study Program 1:56
- Communication Studies 1:54
- International Relations 1:53
- Launching of the UGM Website Of the 2,069 students who registered, 629 people were accepted into the Soshum Study Program and 1,440 scientific study program participants.
- Accepted students competed against 28,475 other participants registered at UGM. Deputy Chancellor for Education, Teaching and Student Affairs (PPK) UGM.
Prof. Dr. Ir. Djagal Wiseso Marseno, M.Agr., said that the 2021 SNMPTN announcement could be accessed on March 22 at 15.00 WIB.
IPA and IPS enthusiasts
Djagal stated that this year the top five interested in the Science and Technology Study Group at SNMPTN at UGM were:
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
As for the Soshum Study Group, namely:
- Management Psychology
- International Relations Communication Studies
If Studying In UGMAccording to Djagal, prospective students are required to fill in their biodata and upload documents according to the requirements starting March 25 2021 at 15.00 WIB to April 7 2021 at 23.59 WIB.
In addition, prospective students are required to take part in a number of registration or re-registration activities under UGM 2021, namely:
- Single Tuition Payment (UKT)
- Print proof of registration
- Follow the student identification card (KTM) and alma mater jacket according to the schedule and then be informed about the pre-registration account of each prospective student.
- If at 23.59 WIB on April 7 2021 prospective students fail to complete biodata and upload documents according to procedures and conditions
Then it will be considered the data subject has waived his rights as the prospective student. Gadjah Mada University Undergraduate Program for the 2021/2022 academic year