List of PTN Recipients of KIP Lectures in 2022
Rancakmedia.com – Following is a list of universities or PTN recipients of college kip in 2022, please note that not all state universities allow registration of new students with KIP.
To encourage its citizens to pursue higher education, the Indonesian government provides financial assistance to those who have completed high school or equivalent qualifications. This assistance is in the form of KIP Lectures or Smart Indonesia College Cards.
You should be aware that not all state universities accept new student registration with Higher Education KIP before submitting an application. The following is a list of 72 PTNs that will receive KIP Lectures for 2022/2023.
Indonesia Smart College Card (KIP-Kuliah)
KIP lectures are offered by the government for high school graduates or equivalent who need them, providing financial assistance. KIP This course can be used to register for PTN either through the SNMPTN or SBMPTN routes.
Not only PTN, Lecture KIP can also be used to register to enter several private tertiary institutions. Here we offer a list of PTN recipients of KIP Lectures.
Some of the Benefits of KIP Lectures
Before joining the list of PTN recipients of KIP Lectures, it is advisable to familiarize yourself with the basics of KIP Lectures. PIP, or Smart Indonesia Program, is an umbrella term for government support.
Registration for university entrance selection through the SNMPTN, SBMPTN, SNMPN, UMPN, PTN Independent Selection, and PTS Independent Selection can be done with the help of lecture KIP. KIP College also has the following advantages:
- The number is more than Bidikmisi, namely more than 400,000 people for 2020. (2019 bidikmisi 130,000 scholarships).
- Give more access to vocational education.
- The system is integrated with the Merdeka Campus and Independent Learning in Higher Education.
- KIP Lectures are divided into 2 groups, namely KIP Lectures and KIP Affirmation Lectures.
- Affirmation Lecture KIP, including among others, includes Funding Assistance for the Higher Education Affirmation Program (ADik) for Papuan ADik, West Papua ADik and 3T ADik.
KIP Study Period
- Regular Program:
Undergraduate maximum 8 semesters
Diploma Four maximum 8 semesters
Diploma Three maximum 6 semesters
Diploma Two maximum 4 semesters
Diploma One maximum of 2 semesters
- Professional Program:
Doctor maximum 4 semesters
Dentist maximum 4 semesters
Maximum 4 semesters of Veterinary Medicine
Nursing maximum 2 semesters
Pharmacist maximum 2 semesters
Teacher maximum 2 semesters.
List of PTN Recipients of KIP Lecture 2022/2023
KIP lectures have been approved at various state universities in Indonesia. By taking advantage of Higher Education KIP, you will not be charged a penny to register with a public institution.
Check website kemdikbud lecture kip to ensure that the PTN you choose is registered as a KIP Lecture recipient before registering for the college selection. 72 PTN recipients of KIP Lectures can be seen on the KIP Lectures page.
- Aceh Indonesian Arts and Culture Institute
- Shia Kuala University
- Malikussaleh university
- Ocean University
- University of Teuku Umar, Meulaboh
- University of Northern Sumatra
- Medan State University
- Andalas University
- Padang State University
- Padang Panjang Indonesian Art Institute
- Riau University
- Raja Ali Haji Maritime University (UMRAH)
- Jambi University
- Bangalore University
- Sriwijaya University
- Lampung University
- Sumatra Institute of Technology
- Bangka Belitung University
- Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa University
- open University
- University of Indonesia
- State University of Jakarta
- UPN "Veteran" Jakarta
- Bogor Agricultural Institute
- Bandung Institute of Indonesian Cultural Arts
- Bandung Institute of Technology
- Padjadjaran University
- Indonesian education university
- Siliwangi University
- Singaperbangsa University, Karawang
- Surakarta Indonesian Art Institute
- Diponegoro University
- General Soedirman University
- Semarang State University
- sebelas Maret University
- Tidar University, Magelang
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Art Institute
- Gadjah Mada University
- Yogyakarta State University
- UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta
- November 10th Institute of Technology
- Airlangga University
- Brawijaya University
- University of Jember
- State University of Malang
- Surabaya State University
- UPN "Veteran" Surabaya
- Trunojoyo University
- Denpasar Indonesian Art Institute
- Ganesha University of Education
- Udayana University
- Mataram University
- Timor University
- Tanjungpura University
- Palangkaraya University
- Lambung Mangkurat University
- Kalimantan Institute of Technology
- Mulawarman University
- Tarakan Borneo University
- Manado State University
- Sam Ratulangi University
- Gorontalo State University
- Tadulako University
- West Sulawesi University
- Hasanuddin University
- Makassar public university
- November 19 University
- Halooleo University
- Pattimura University
- Kairun University
- Musamus University, Merauke
- Papuan University
How to Register and the Requirements for Following KIP Lectures
After you have determined whether your chosen PTN accepts the KIP Lecture or not, it's time to focus on the prerequisites for registering for the KIP Lecture itself. If you really need it, you can apply for a College KIP.
Make sure you meet all the requirements below so you can get a Higher Education KIP. Here are the prerequisites that you must complete.
How to Register for KIP Lectures in 2022
How to apply for Higher Education KIP in 2022
- Students can directly register independently on the KIP Lecture System web page on the kip-gunung.kemdikbud.go.id website.
- At the time of registration, students submit valid and valid NIK, NISN, NPSN and email addresses.
- In the next lecture, checking the eligibility of KIP in higher education can be done by using the KIP system to verify NIK, NISN, and NPSN. Data from the Social Inequality Integrated Data (DTKS) of the Ministry of Social Affairs can be obtained through the NIK. Students who have not/have not registered at DTKS are required to submit economic and asset data.
- If the validation procedure is successful, the KIP Lecture System will then issue a Registration Number and Access Code to the registered email address
- Students complete the KIP Lecture registration procedure and choose the selection path to be taken (SNMPTN/SBMPTN/SMPN/UMPN/Mandiri)
- Furthermore, students complete the registration procedure on the portal or national selection information system for tertiary institutions according to the desired selection path. Later, the host-to-host system will be used to synchronize with the system.
- For prospective Lecturers receiving KIP who have been declared accepted by Tertiary Education Institutions, additional verification can be carried out by the Tertiary Education Institution before being offered as prospective students receiving KIP Lectures.
KIP Lecture Participant Requirements
The Ministry of Education and Culture has not specifically announced the criteria for KIP Lectures for 2022. However, if you look at the previous year's guidelines, the following are the membership requirements:
- KIP participating lecturers must have a valid NISN, NPSN, or NIK and have just graduated from high school or its equivalent, or will graduate in the following year or have completed the exam no later than two years ago.
- Have strong academic potential but have economic limitations supported by strong factual evidence
- SMA/SMK/MA students or equivalent who graduate in the current year with strong academic potential and have a KIP Card
- Students who have a Prosperous Family Card and graduate from high school, vocational school, or MA program this year and have strong academic talent are eligible to apply.
- To be accepted as a PTN or PTS student in a program with A or B accreditation, you must pass the new student selection and be accepted into the program.
Procedure for Registration for KIP Lectures
Please gather all the documents required to apply for KIP Lectures as soon as you have verified that you meet all the prerequisites listed above. So, how do you apply to KIP College? If you want to attend one of the KIP lectures, you can register here.
The following are the steps to register for KIP Lectures:
- Students can directly register independently in the online KIP Lecture System on the website kip-gunung.kemdikbud.go.id or use the KIP Lecture mobile app*;
- At the time of registration, students enter a valid and valid NIK, NISN, NPSN and email address.
- The lecture KIP system will then verify NIK, NISN and NPSN as well as the eligibility to obtain KIP for Higher Education.
- The KIP Lecture System will then provide a Registration Number and Access Code to the registered email address if the validation procedure is successful;
- Students complete the KIP Lecture registration procedure and choose the selection path to be taken (SNMPTN/SBMPTN/SMPN/UMPN/Mandiri);
- Furthermore, students complete the registration procedure on the portal or national selection information system for higher education according to the desired selection path. Later, the host-to-host system will be used to synchronize with the system.
- For prospective recipients of KIP Lectures who have been declared accepted by the Higher Education, additional verification can be carried out by the Higher Education before being recommended as prospective students receiving KIP Lectures.
Integrated Social Inequality Data Ministry of Social Affairs uses NIK to collect socio-economic data (DTKS). Students who have not/have not registered at DTKS are required to submit economic and asset data.
KIP-Lecture Important Schedule
If you want to register using KIP-Kuliah, you must pay attention to the important KIP-Kuliah schedule and don't miss it.
- KIP-Kuliah account registration → 2 February – 31 October 2022
- SNMPN Registration → 7 February – 17 March 2022
- SNMPTN Registration → 13 – 27 February 2022
- UTBK-SBMPTN Registration → 22 March – 14 April 2022
- SBMPN Registration → April 5 – June 29, 2022
- PTN independent selection schedule → 1 June – 7 October 2022
- PTS independent selection schedule → 8 June – 31 October 2022
- KIP-Kuliah account registration: 2 February – 31 October 2022
- Schedule for determining KIP-College recipients: 1 July – 31 October 2022
Changes to the schedule above can be made at any time for any reason. Having the ability to check and update information regularly is a plus.
How to find out which universities accept KIP-Lectures
Do you already have a destination college? You can now find out whether KIP-Kuliah is accepted at the college or program of your choice. you can see how you can achieve this below.
- You can open your browser and visit kemdikbud lecture kip.
- To access your college profile, go to the top-level menu and select “College Profile.”
- Next, you will find a box called "Find Colleges/Study Programs that accept KIP Lectures".
- If so, you can use the "Search" column on the right to find the name of the institution or study program you want.
- Automatically, the system will display the list.
That was the list of PTN recipients of KIP Lectures. Higher Education KIP allows you to register with the PTN you want. Keep in mind that the PTN you want must be registered as a KIP Lecture recipient so you can progress.
The Government of Indonesia provides financial assistance to those who have completed high school or equivalent qualifications. This assistance is in the form of KIP Lectures or Smart Indonesia College Cards.
Not all state universities accept new student registration with Higher Education KIP before submitting an application. KIP lectures have been approved at various state universities in Indonesia. By taking advantage of Higher Education KIP, you will not be charged a penny to register with a public institution.