See More How to Register for LTMPT for SNMPTN, which will end in early February
Rancakmedia.com – You need to know that LTMPT registration for SNMPTN will close in early February, here's how to register for LTMPT for SNMPTN which will close on February 1
Students are advised to immediately create an account so they can register for this selection process. The LTMPT account will later be used to register for lectures and campuses on the SNMPTN line. If you don't have that account, students can't take SNMPTN and UTBK-SBMPTN.
Students who will create an LTMPT account are required to fill in the NISN, NPSN, and date of birth. Students who will take part in the 2021 UTBK-SBMPTN are required to have an LTMPT account. Registration and account processing for the UTBK-SBMPTN lane can be seen on the official LTMPT website.
LTMPT Registration Method for SNMPTN
Summarizing the official LTMPT page, here are the procedures for registering an LTMPT account for students:
- Students first open the ltmpt.ac.id page, then select the "Register here" link.
- Select the student menu then enter NISN, NPSN, and date of birth then press the next button.
- Enter a valid email and desired password.
- After filling in the email and password, click the register button. An account activation notification will appear after you press the register button.
- Activation and verification via email sent by LTMPT on registered email. Open your email inbox/spam to do this process.
- After the account is active, you can log in to the ltmpt.ac.id page using the email and password that was previously registered.
- You will be directed to the LTMPT portal dashboard. Select the Verification and Validation of School or Student Data (VERVAL) menu.
- Check personal data carefully on the student data verification page. Fill in the NIK, religion, address, telephone number, and fields that are still blank. If there is a data error, make changes through your school. Then press the "Update Data" button.
- When finished, press on the “next” button to move to the school history verification page.
- Check the validity of the data and if there are errors you can make improvements through the school, and after that press the "Update Data" button.
- When finished, press the next button to upload the latest passport photo according to the conditions listed.
- After uploading photos, check your data again on the data confirmation page.
- Make sure the data entered is correct. If you are sure, check the statement and press "Save Permanently".
- Once the data is stored permanently, you cannot change the data back. Download permanent proof and keep it in a safe place and don't lose it.
2021 SNMPTN schedule
- Launching of the 2021 New Student Admissions (PMB) system: January 4, 2021
- LTMPT account registration: 4 January-1 February 2021.
- Determination of eligible students by schools: 4 January-8 February 2021.
- Filling in the School and Student Database (PDSS): 11 January 2021-8 February 2021.
- SNMPTN Registration: 15-24 February 2021.
- Announcement of SNMPTN results: March 22, 2021.
- Re-registration of participants who pass SNMPTN: See on the receiving PTN page.
Complete information about SNMPTN and UTBK-SBMPTN 2021 can be seen on the ac id page.
This is information about how to register LTMPT for SNMPTN, I hope the articles we have provided above can be useful and helpful for all of you.