Complete Requirements for Registering for UMPTKIN 2022
Rancakmedia.com - As we know, the registration period for UMPTKIN 2022 has been opened, here are the complete requirements for registering for UMPTKIN 2022.
A registration fee of IDR 200,000 will be charged to UMPTKIN.ac.id enthusiasts from April 25 to June 4, 2022.
The Directorate of Islamic Higher Education, Ministry of Religion of the Republic of Indonesia made UMPTKIN one of their choices to enter UIN, IAIN, STAIN, PTN.
Pelaksanaan ujian seleksi UMPTKIN 2022 akan memanfaatkan aplikasi ujian SSE untuk informasi cara penggunaan aplikasi ini yang dapat diakses dari website.
Complete Requirements for UMPTKIN Registration
The following are the requirements that must be met for UMPTKIN 2022 registration:
- Graduated from the MA/MAK/SMA/SMK/Mu'a Islamic Boarding School or equivalent in 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Graduates of 2020 and 2021 must already have a diploma or equivalent. Whereas graduates in 2022 must have a Certificate of Graduation from the Head of Madrasah/School/Pesantren Mu'Ada and be accompanied by the most recent photograph of the person concerned and stamped with MA/MAK/SMA/SMK/Pesantren Mu'Ada.
- Pay the UM-PTKIN fee through the bank determined by the National Committee.
- The UMPTKIN exam group is divided into three, namely:
Basic Ability Test – TKD (Academic Potential Test, Language, Islamic)
Science Field Proficiency Test
IPS field aptitude test
- The provisions for study program groups, number of choices and exam locations are as follows:
The participant examination group will be determined based on the participant's choice of study program
If the participant chooses the Natural Sciences study program in all choices, then the participant's examination group is Science or if the participant chooses the Social Sciences study program in all choices, then the participant's examination group is Social Sciences
All exam groups (IPA/IPS) can choose a minimum of 1 study program and a maximum of 3 study programs
The order in choosing a study program states the priority of choice
Each participant is free to choose the location of the exam in one of the PTKIN throughout Indonesia
- The exam consists of only one type of exam, namely:
Electronic Selection System (SSE), namely exams administered using a computer. This SSE no longer uses paper (paperless), both for question papers and answer sheets
2022 UMPTKIN Implementation Schedule
The following is the 2022 UMPTKIN implementation schedule that you need to know, namely:
- Registration or Payment 25 April – 4 June 2022
- Registration Finalization 25 April – 4 June 2022
- Implementation of SSE Trial 7 – 10 June 2022
- Examination 14 – 17 June 2022
- Announcement 30 June 2022
UMPTKIN 2022 Exam Schedule
The implementation of the UMPTKIN SSE Examination is detailed on each participant's test card, and is completed at home with predetermined arrangements for each participant.
UMPTKIN Exam Material
Both the question papers and answer sheets for the UMPTKIN selection system are produced by a computer based on the Electronic Selection System (SSE).
Implementation of the SSE exam which will be held on 14 to 17 June 2022 (The UMPTKIN SSE exam will be held at each participant's home with predetermined arrangements, as stated on the Exam Card.)
- Basic Proficiency Test
Academic Potential Tech
- Science Field Proficiency Test
- IPS Bidas Ability Test
In the article above, we didn't only discuss terms UMPTKIN list Of course, but we also discuss implementation schedules, exam schedules and also UMPTKIN exam materials.
Thus the article regarding the Complete Requirements for Registering for the UMPTKIN 2022, I hope the above article can be useful and helpful for all of you.