Methods, Terms and Conditions for Registering Online for KIP Lectures
Rancakmedia.com – For those of you who want to go to college at a more affordable cost, you can register for a college KIP, here's how to register along with the terms and conditions, see in the following article.
Designed to help students with limited financial resources, the KIP program was created by the Ministry of Education and Culture. How to register for 2022 Higher Education KIP? Come on, see the methods and conditions for registering for the 2022 KIP Lecture below!
KIP College is a government-sponsored program that offers financial assistance to students who have completed high school (SMA) or equivalent levels of education and who come from low-income households.
As for the KIP program in 2021, the Ministry of Education and Culture, Research and Technology has revised plans for higher education KIP by providing educational assistance and increasing the cost of living.
The purpose of modifying the plan is to inspire prospective students who come from underprivileged families to continue to excel so that they have the courage to apply for better study programs at leading universities (PTN and PTS) (PTN and PTS).
College Lecture KIP Registration Requirements
Here are some requirements that can be used as a reference when registering for KIP 2022:
- KIP recipients are high school students or equivalent who have graduated or will graduate in the current year and are considered to have graduated no later than two years earlier.
- NISN, NPSN, and NIK of participants.
- Have strong academic potential but have economic difficulties supported by reliable documented evidence (Indonesian Smart Card / Prosperous Family Card / Family Hope Program / as well as orphanage students)
- If not included in the criteria above, prospective students verify the combined salary slip of parents to a maximum of Rp. 4 million.
- Successfully pass the selection of new student admissions and be accepted into the official PTN or PS program.
- Stages of Higher Education KIP Registration
- To register for a Higher Education KIP, you can do one of two things:
- Students can register online on the website kip-University.kemendikbud.go.id
- Enter NIK, NISN, NPSN and active email address
- Students will get an email with a registration number and access code when their information has been verified.
- It's up to you to choose which method, such as SNMPTN or SBMPTN.
- Students who pass through the selection process will have their information verified by the campus.
- Students are entitled to KIP Lecture assistance if verification is successful.
Apart from being done individually, registration for KIP Lectures can also be done through universities. PTN and PTS will register accepted students and register for KIP Lectures.
You can already register for KIP Lectures, KIP is a government sponsored program that offers financial assistance to students who have completed high school (SMA) or equivalent levels of education and who come from low-income households.
How do I register for KIP Lectures? Kip recipients are high school students or equivalent who have graduated or are about to graduate in the current year and are considered to have graduated a maximum of two years earlier.
Have strong academic potential but have economic difficulties supported by reliable documented evidence (Smart Indonesia Card / Prosperous Family Card / Family Hope Program / as well as orphanage students).