Registration for UTBK SBMPTN 2022 is open
Rancakmedia.com – Registration for the 2022 Computer-Based Writing Examination-Joint Selection for State University Entrance (UTBK-SBMPTN) will open this afternoon.
The plan is for registration for the 2022 SBMPTN to begin today, Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 15.00 WIB. The Portal.ltmpt.ac.id website will be used for all aspects of registration.
UTBK-SBMPTN is one of the selection methods for entering State Universities (PTN) by using a written test or examination system.
Anyone over the age of 25 who has completed high school and who graduated from Plan C in 2020, 2021 or 2022 can apply for this position on or after 1 July 2022.
UTBK-SBMPTN Document Files 2022
What are the UTBK-SBMPTN file requirements that need to be prepared?
The following are the 2022 SBMPTN registration criteria which can be seen on the LTMPT page:
- Class 12 or C package 2022 students who wish to graduate with a SMA, MA, or SMK diploma must be under the age of 25 on 1 July 2022.
- A valid color passport photo, school stamp, and principal's signature must be attached to this letter.
- For SMA/MA/SMK equivalent students in 2020 and 2021 or for package C students with a maximum age of 25 years on 1 July 2022, certificates will be issued in 2020 and 2021.
- For all foreign high school graduates, a diploma is required.
- Portfolio for participants who choose the arts and sports study program. For the portfolio format, see the official LTMPT website.
- A statement letter for the blind from the doctor/hospital for blind participants.
How to Register for SBMPTN in 2022
Following are the procedures for registering for the 2022 UTBK-SBMPTN for participants who have prepared the required documents.
- LTMPT account registration is the first step.
- To register for the 2022 SBMPTN, make sure you have opened an LTMPT account. On March 17, 2022, the LTMPT account registration period has ended. Save it for the rest of your life.
- Enter LTMPT
To access your account, open https://portal.ltmpt.ac.id and create an account. Fill in the NISN, NPSN, and your date of birth. Fill in your bio, attach a color image, then check your bio again.
- Countdown Timer
Getting a payment slip and registering for the UTBK SBMPTN is as easy as filling out a biodata form, selecting a study program, uploading a portfolio, and selecting the PTN UTBK Center (where you will take the test).
- Paying the UTBK-SBMPTN Fee
Pay the UTBK-SBMPTN registration fee at partner banks (Bank Mandiri, BNI, BTN, and BRI) using a payment slip.
UTBK participants are paid to pay fees ranging from IDR 200,000 to IDR 300,000. (depending on the exam group taken).
Science and Technology, as well as the Soshum test, costs IDR 200,000; Mixed exam groups require an additional fee of IDR 300,000.
Please note that fees paid are non-refundable under any circumstances. Payment must be received no later than 2×24 hours after the order is placed.
- Participant printouts for the UTBK-SBMPTN event
The final step in registering for the 2022 SBMPTN is printing the participant card. To get started, go to https://portal.ltmpt.ac.id and log in using your LTMPT credentials. Then select the UTBK-SBMPTN registration option to print the UTBK Participant Card.
Schedule for UTBK SBMPTN 2022
Based on the LTMPT website, the following is the 2022 SBMPTN registration date:
- LTMPT account registration will take place between 14 February to 17 March 2022.
- Socialization of UTBK and SBMPTN: 1 December 2021 – 15 April 2022
- UTBK-SBMPTN registration takes place from 23 March to 15 April 2022.
- Phase I of UTBK will take place on 17-23 May 2022.
- Implementation of UTBK phase II will take place between 28 May to 3 May 2022.
- 23 June 2022: Announcement of UTBK UTBK certificates can be downloaded between 25 June to 31 July 2022.
UTBK-SBMPTN is one of the selection methods for entering State Universities (PTN) by using a written test or examination system. Registration for the 2022 SBMPTN will start today on Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 15:00 WIB.
Registration for the UTBK SBMPTN is as easy as filling out a biodata form and choosing a study program. Fees paid are non-refundable under any circumstances. LTMPT account registration will take place between 14 February to 17 March 2022.