Requirements and How to Register for the 2022 LPDP Scholarship
Rancakmedia.com – Below you will find information on how to apply for the LPDP Scholarship in 2022, which will be available under two requirements.
in even semesters like now maybe some of you are studying for the PTN (State Higher Education) entrance exam.
Apart from that, you might also be waiting for an LPDP (Educational Fund Management Institute) scholarship notification from the government.
LPDP itself is a scholarship offered by the government through the Ministry Finance (Ministry of Finance) for S1, S2, and S3 levels at home and abroad.
As in other years, in 2022 the LPDP will again release the registration schedule.
When interviewed by Tribunnews, LPDP President and Director Andin Hadiyanto recently stated that the scholarship application process will take place in two phases in 2022.
The first phase is scheduled to take place from February to March, while the second phase is July-August 2022.
For prospective applicants, the basic requirement that must be met is a minimum GPA of 3.00 for undergraduate programs and 3.25 for masters.
Meanwhile, applicants who wish to continue their doctoral studies must at least meet the minimum age requirement of 40 years.
LPDP Scholarship List Requirements
The following are the basic requirements to apply for the 2022 LPDP scholarship:
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI) (WNI)
- Graduates of D4/S1 or S2 study programs from authorized universities
- There are no Masters or Doctoral courses currently being pursued by the applicant.
- Scholarship applicants who are already working can attach a letter of permission to take part in the selection from the company (HRD)
- Attach a certificate of physical health stating that the applicant is free of drugs and free of tuberculosis (validity period of six months)
- Include letters of recommendation from well-known people in their respective fields of expertise.
- Choose study program and destination university (according to LPDP provisions) (according to LPDP provisions)
- LPDP scholarships are only for regular classes
- Scholarships do not cover special programs such as executive classes, special classes, employee classes and remote classes
- The master program study plan is based on the curriculum objectives of the study program
- Submit a research project for PhD program applicants
How to Register for LPDP Scholarships
If you meet the requirements above, you can register in one of the following methods:
- To register for LPDP, click https://beasiswalpdp.kemenkeu.go.id
- Complete and submit the registration form with all relevant documentation.
- Pastikan untuk mengirimkan aplikasi pendaftaran untuk mendapatkan kode registrasi/registrasi
LPDP 2022 registration requirements, apart from those previously mentioned, may change at any time without notification.
To enroll in a foreign campus, for example, another major prerequisite that must be met by applicants is an English language test such as the TOEFL or TOEIC.
Therefore, it's important that once the registration period starts, you need to pay attention to the official website at lpdp.kemenkeu.go.id.
In 2022 the LPDP will again release the registration schedule. The first stage is scheduled to take place in February-March, while the second stage is July-August 2022. For prospective applicants, the basic requirement that must be met is a minimum GPA of 3.00 for undergraduate programs and 3.25 for masters.
LPDP 2022 registration requirements may change at any time without notification. Applicants must complete and submit the application form with all relevant documentation. To register for LPDP, click https://beasiswalpdp.kemenkeu.go.id.