Turkish Grand Prix F1 Race Results 2021 Valtteri Bottas Wins First
Rancakmedia.com – The 2021 Turkish Grand Prix Formula One (F1) race at the Istanbul Park Circuit, Sunday (10/10/2021), evening WIB. Mercedes AMG Petronas racer, Valteri Bottas, was the fastest in this race.
The Road Race
Starting the race on a slightly wet track, Bottas was able to maintain his position as the leader. Behind him are Max Verstappen (second) and Charles Lecrerc (third) (third)
Fernando Alonso had bad luck on the opening lap. The Spaniard was pushed by Pierre Gasly in the first corner so he had to move from fifth to 15th.
For this incident, Pierre Gasly had to get a five second penalty. The same thing was also given to Fernando Alonso who was in touch with Mick Schumacher.
Bottas' teammate, Lewis Hamilton, was able to show his talent in this race. Starting the race from 11th place, the British racer was able to take fifth place on the 14th lap.
Approaching lap 20, Verstappen approached Bottas to take first place and shifted Hamilton's position as leader of the standings. However, Bottas also tried to go faster to secure his position.
Mercedes asked Bottas to follow Verstappen's lead to enter the pits on lap 38. After leaving the pits, Leclerc was in first place with a difference of five seconds from Bottas.
However, with fresh tires, Bottas was able to catch Leclerc and reclaim first place on lap 47. The Finn was able to pass Leclerc at the opening corner.
Leclerc is also struggling to hold his ground. After choosing to stop at the third corner, the Ferrari racer lost his podium position after being overtaken by Sergio Perez on lap 51.
These results last until the race is over. Bottas was able to become the winner, followed by the Red Bull Racing pair, namely Verstappen and Perez. Meanwhile, Leclerc and Hamilton are behind them.
F1 GP Turkey 2021 results:
- Valtteri Bottas FIN Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One Team 58 Laps
- Max Verstappen NED Red Bull Racing + 14,584s
- Sergio Perez MEX Red Bull Racing + 33.471s
- Charles Leclerc MON Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow + 37.471s
- Lewis Hamilton GBR Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One Team +41,812s
- Pierre Gasly FRA Scuderia AlphaTauri Honda +44.292s
- Lando Norris GBR McLaren F1 Team +47.213s
- Carlos Sainz ESP Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow + 51.526s
- Lance Stroll CAN Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One Team +82.018s
- Esteban Ocon FRA Alpine F1 Team + 1 Lap
- Antonio Giovinazzi ITA Alfa Romeo Racing Orlen + 1 Lap
- Kimi Raikkonen FIN Alfa Romeo Racing Orlen + 1 Lap
- Daniel Ricciardo AUS McLaren F1 Team + 1 Lap
- Yuki Tsunoda JPN Scuderia AlphaTauri Honda + 1 Lap
- George Russell GBR Williams Racing + 1 Lap
- Fernando Alonso ESP Alpine F1 Team + 1 Lap
- Nicholas Latifi CAN Williams Racing + 1 Lap
- Sebastian Vettel GER Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One Team + 1 Lap
- Mick Schumacher GER Uralkali Haas F1 Team + 2 Laps
- Nikita Mazepin RUS Uralkali Haas F1 Team + 2 Laps
Conclusion Regarding the 2021 Turkey GP F1 Race Results:
Valteri Bottas was able to maintain his position as the leader in this race. Bottas' teammate, Lewis Hamilton, finished fifth on the first lap. Fernando Alonso lost his podium position after being passed by Sergio Perez. The Spaniard was also eliminated by Pierre Gasly at the first corner.