How to Mute People's Instagram Messages Without Blocking and Unfollowing
How to Mute People's Instagram Messages Without Blocking and Unfollowing - Some Instagram social media users often receive messages or DMs from followers, but feel uncomfortable answering. There is a feature on Instagram that functions to limit someone's account habits on Instagram.
Lately Instagram has introduced a number of features such as Close Friend and Hide Story to hide user routines. For those of you who don't want to "hide" from someone, you can because Instagram provides this feature.
Released Indiatoday, a feature prepared by Instagram to limit privacy as follows.
Features that can be used for Instagram users
- Users have control if someone posts a comment on your Instastory.
- Restricted accounts can't see when you're online or if you've read their messages.
- Comments on restricted accounts will only be visible to that person.
- You don't receive notifications for that person's future comments.
Here's how to limit your profile account
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Go to the profile of the person you want to restrict.
- Click on the three dots on the right side.
- Select a restriction option.
How to limit someone's account
- Select the Direct message or messenger icon at the top right and tap on a chat with the person you want to restrict.
- Select the person's name at the top right of your chat.
- Select Restrict at the bottom.
How to limit someone's account through user settings
- Select your profile picture at the bottom right to open your profile
- Select the three lines at the top right.
- Click Settings then select Privacy.
- Under Connections, select Restricted Accounts.
- Tap Continue.
- Browse to the account you want to limit and tap Restrict next to their username, or tap Restrict to unblock someone.
Ways to limit or unban someone in post comments
- Go to your post and select View all comments.
- Swipe left over a comment (iPhone) or select and hold a comment (Android).
- Tap the exclamation point and then tap Restrict (username) or Restrict (username).
If someone who has been restricted comments on your post, then you can select "View Comment" to display the comment, or delete the comment, reported this interests me.
Source : cnnindonesia.com