This is how to make a BNI card online
Rancakmedia.com – Did you know that card making can be done online? if you are a BNI user, this is how to make a BNI card online which is very practical to do.
One that can be done online is the procedure for applying for a credit card. Submission of a BNI credit card online can only be done via a mobile browser. Namely, Chrome on Android and Safari on the AppStore.
Types of BNI Credit Cards
Before we explain further how to make a BNI credit card online and the conditions, it's a good idea to know in advance the various types of BNI credit cards.
The following are the types of BNI credit cards that you need to know:
- BNI Visa Infinite
- BNI MasterCard World
- BNI Visa Platinum
- BNI Visa Signature
- BNI JCB Precious
- BNI Style Titanium
- BNI Silver&Gold Card
- BNI American Express Business Card
Requirements for Making a BNI Card
Before you start the steps for making a BNI credit card, you need to understand some of the requirements.
An important consideration in the credit card application procedure is the completeness of the supporting document requirements.
This is due to acceptance application credit card customers rely heavily on the accuracy of the documentation requirements.
The following is a list of BNI credit card application document requirements:
- Salary slip, SPT or other proof of income
- Photocopy of deed of establishment/SIUP/TDP (for entrepreneurs)
- Emerald customers who specifically apply for a BNI Visa Infinite credit card
In addition, customers must meet several general requirements before applying for a credit card. Including the following:
- Minimum annual income of 36 million rupiah
- The main cardholder's age is not less than 21 years
- The supplementary card holder is not less than 17 years old
- Maximum age 65 years
Steps to Make a BNI Credit Card Online
- Open https://applykartucredit.bni.co.id/bni on your smartphone
- Select Apply Credit Card.
- Prepare KTP, NPWP and salary slip for recording or taking photos.
- Select OK on the Disclaimer page.
- Select Continue.
- Select the BNI credit card that you want to apply for.
- After submitting, amil selfie, original KTP, full name on the KTP, desired name on the card, NIK KTP, place of birth, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email address and referral code (if any).
- Select Continue and follow the next steps until the submission process is complete.
Here you have to offer the right response and no doubts. Later the bank will also contact the number of the relative or relative that you mentioned.
Inform your relatives or friends about your credit card application. So, they can provide clear and persuasive responses.
In the article above, we have provided information about the types of BNI credit cards, the requirements for making a BNI card, and also the steps you need to take to make a BNI credit card online.
Thus the article about This is how to make a BNI card online, I hope the article above can be useful and help all of you.