Make WhatsApp Video Status More Than 30 Seconds
Rancakmedia.com - Did you know about the WhatsApp feature "WhatsApp Status", which can only be used for videos that are 15 seconds long, there is a way to make WhatsApp video status longer than 30 seconds that you need to know.
WhatsApp users have the option to send images, messages or even short videos. This content will disappear automatically after 24 hours.
30 seconds is the maximum duration of a video in a WhatsApp conversation Status. According to the explanation on the WhatsApp FAQ page, it is currently not possible to upload videos longer than that through the Status function.
However, this obstacle can be "circumvented" by using a certain approach. we don't even need to use another program you know.
Steps to Make WhatsApp Video Status More Than 30 Seconds
Here's how to upload videos longer than 30 seconds to WhatsApp Status:
- First, open it application WhatsApp on our smartphone (Android/iOS).
- Then, click the “Status” menu on the right side of the “Chats” column.
- We can also swipe left to open the "Status" menu in the WhatsApp application.
- Next, click the “My Status” option or the camera icon to create a new WhatsApp status.
- Select the option, do we want to record a video or get it from the smartphone gallery.
- After selecting a video longer than 30 seconds, we can cut the video clip according to the desired duration.
- The trick is to choose a duration of 1 to 30 seconds by sliding the "Cut" tool to the left.
- If the video has been cut, please click the "Send" button (green arrow) in the lower right corner to directly upload content as a WhatsApp Status.
- So that the video that we upload is full, which is more than 30 seconds, the second way is that we have to re-upload the video.
- Select the same content as the video at the beginning.
- Then on the editing page, we only need to slide the "Cut" tool at a duration of 30 seconds (until the desired broadcast time) to display the remaining video cuts in the previous content.
- Before uploading, we can add a "caption" in the column provided.
- Then, click the “Send” button in the lower right corner to upload the remaining video clips.
- After a while, two WhatsApp statuses will appear and show our video in full (more than 30 seconds).
Now you don't need to worry anymore if you want to make a WhatsApp video status longer than 30 seconds, because the article above can help you deal with it.
Thus the article regarding Making WhatsApp Video Status More Than 30 Seconds, we hope this article can be useful and useful for all of you in making WhatsApp video statuses.