Rancakmedia.com – Voyager VGX Coin is a cryptocurrency broker that offers investors a reliable and secure entry point into trading crypto assets, find out more here.
Voyager was created to provide consumers and institutional investors with a quick solution for trading crypto assets. More than a dozen crypto exchanges are now connected to the crypto brokerage service, which was founded in October last year and currently covers more than 55 different crypto assets.
The Voyager Token mobile app was introduced in January 2019, making it easier for consumers to trade crypto.
The broker's native token, Voyager VGX Coin, is used to reward users in the Voyager ecosystem. The Voyager application, which offers cashback benefits and other perks for Voyager users, also caught VGX's attention.
Buying and selling on Voyager are both commission-free operations. Merchants only need to pay the advertised price when completing an order on the platform.
The native cryptocurrency of the Voyager Token network is called VGX Coin. All Voyager Tokens have been released, as are native tokens from other crypto trading platforms. It means circulating. besides Binance (BNB), Troy (TRX), and another broker (TROY).
Functions of the Voyager VGX Coin
This coin has many uses, including:
- Award coins or rewards to users of the Voyager ecosystem.
- Transaction cashback
- Exclusive service rewards on the Voyager mobile app.
There is a supply of VGX coins circulating due to the high level of liquidity that the broker has seen. There are only 222,295,208 VGX coins in circulation at this time, and there are no plans to make it any faster.
Voyager VGX Coin Price
Currently, the price of the Voyager Token crypto asset according to the data received from the CoinMarketCap website is $3.67 USD. Based on the overall market cap value, VGX coin is in 92nd place with a total market capitalization value of $816,931,489 USD.
Voyager Token is a mobile focused token broker. The main exchanges for trading Voyager tokens are now:
- Uniswap v2
Voyager Token Inventor (VGX)
Crypto Trading Technologies, Voyager Token's parent company, is run by a group with expertise in online trading services. Stephen Ehrlich, Philip Eytan, Gaspard de Dreuzy and Oscar Salazar all helped start this project.
He is an experienced broker and financial marketer specializing in developing trading systems for equity and options traders. Stephen Ehrlich is the Foundation's Chief Executive Officer. This individual is the founder and CEO of two different financial services companies.
Voyager Foundation Chairman Philip Eytan began his career as a telecoms M&A analyst at Morgan Stanley and portfolio manager at Cerberus Capital. He is the co-founder of digital healthcare company, Pager. He was one of the early investors for Uber, Source, and Livestream.
Gaspard de Dreuzy is a member of the board of directors of the Voyager Foundation. A veteran of brokerage and financial markets, he started his career as an adviser to Warner Music. He is also the co-founder of Kapitall, Trade.it, and Pager.
Oscar Salazar is an experienced customer-driven mobile app developer and investor. He is primarily recognized as the original architect and Chief Technical Officer of UBER. He is also the co-founder of a digital healthcare company.
Voyager Token (VGX) Uniqueness
For the most part, the Voyager crypto trader network is similar to a conventional internet broker. The Voyager mobile app came out in 2019 to provide smartphone users with a simple but effective way to trade cryptocurrencies.
Token Voyager uses Intelligent Order Routing technology that takes advantage of price differences displayed on cryptocurrency exchanges. This technology allows it to connect instantly with more than a dozen crypto exchanges, allowing investors to choose the best available exchange rate for their transactions.
This feature also means that investors can also analyze the gaps between the bid and ask prices and greater levels of liquidity on different crypto exchanges. For traders, it becomes easier to initiate and exit positions.
Even though this platform provides professional trading services, it is still quite easy to use. Order delivery is powered by Voyager Smart Order Routing. After selecting a coin or token, the order type, and the amount of assets to acquire in USD, Voyager Intelligent Order Routing automatically fills the order.
How to Buy Voyager Token (VGX)
Buying Voyager Tokens is now a simple process. This can only be done with PayPal, card or even cash.
We've put together this quick reference to make your job a little simpler. To learn more about investing in Voyager Token (VGX), continue reading this article. Despite common misconceptions, buying cryptocurrency with a debit or credit card is simple.
Buying Voyager Tokens with a Credit Card or Debit Card
To get started, go to the Voyager Token (VGX) exchange and buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using a credit card. Voyager tokens can be created from these.
Follow this step:
- Use Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum using your preferred online currency exchange platform.
- To use the Voyager Token, you must use an exchange that accepts Ethereum or Bitcoin as a form of currency.
- Ultimately, you will convert your cryptocurrency into Voyager Tokens.
Open a Coinbase Account
To buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH), you will need to create a Coinbase account. Then, you can convert your Bitcoin or Ethereum into Voyager Token (VGX).
After you click “register”, you will be asked to fill in relevant information, such as your name, address, username, password and email address. Otherwise, it may cause problems.
Coinbase is regulated by US law and adheres to strict fiscal regulations. As a result, your identity must be verified. Instead, Coinbase now has the best reputation when it comes to converting fiat money into cryptocurrency.
Coinbase Account Verification
Coinbase must validate your account for security reasons. They will ask for your contact number, check your bank or card account (credit or debit), and will ask you to submit a picture of your photo ID as well. You will be allowed to buy bitcoins only if your identity has been verified.
Paying for cryptocurrencies using a credit card is fast, but you'll end up paying more fees than usual. It may take up to seven days to get your coins if you pay by bank transfer, but it will be cheaper than buying your card.
Once your purchase information has been validated, click on the buy/sell option, which is in the top menu. For example, if you want to buy Ethereum, just click on Ethereum and fill in the amount of money you want to spend or the amount of coins you want to earn at the bottom of the page.
Once you are done, simply click the “Buy” button to complete the transaction. Confirming your purchase is the next step.
To complete a purchase, simply click the "Confirm Purchase" button in your shopping cart. Now that you've acquired Ethereum, don't shut down Coinbase—it has to be used again.
Open a Binance account
There are several cryptocurrency exchanges where you can now buy Voyager Token (VGX).
- Uniswapping (V2)
Using Binance, you can buy coins with euros, dollars or rubles. The best approach to acquire Voyager Tokens (VGX) on Binance is to buy Ethereum or Bitcoin from Coinbase and then exchange them for Voyager Tokens at the best Voyager Token prices in your Binance account.
- Log in by clicking “Register” in the upper right corner of this page.
- Sign in with your email address and unique password (strong password for security).
- If you choose to register, you will receive a confirmation email. To continue, please click the link in your email.
- You will now be taken to the login page. Enter your email address and password, then press "Login".
- A pop-up will appear, prompting you to set up 2FA (two-factor authentication) on your account. You should definitely do this to keep your money safe from hacker attempts.
- We recommend using the Authy or Google Auth apps, which you can get on your phone or on the web.
Find an Ethereum Wallet Address on Binance
- Hover your mouse pointer over “WALLET” in the top menu and select “Overview” to open it.
- “Deposit” > “Deposit Crypto” will appear.
- Coin options will be displayed. Select "ET".
- Your Ethereum deposit address will be displayed as a long series of numbers and letters.
- Keep a copy of the address in a safe place in case you need it urgently.
If you choose Ethereum, please double check your address because if you transfer coins to the wrong address, they will be lost.
Transfer Ethereum from Coinbase to Binance
- Log back into the Coinbase site, if necessary.
- To access your Ethereum wallet, go to the top menu bar and select “Account”. It should be on the left.
- Then press the "Send" button.
- The recipient's box will be displayed. In the “Recipient” field, paste the Ethereum wallet address that Binance copied.
- Enter the amount of Ethereum coins you want to send in the “Amount” box. It's as simple as selecting “use max” if you want to move them all at once.
- After you complete these steps, Coinbase may request further verification via your phone or password.
- Keep following the steps until CoinBase ships Ethereum coins.
- Ethereum coin transfers may take a little time to arrive in your Binance account.
- Ethereum coins are usually sent to your Binance wallet in between 20 and 60 minutes. During times of high demand, this process may take longer.
- To see your balance, Binance will update it automatically. However, you will be notified via email once the transaction is complete.
Exchange Ethereum for Voyager Token (VGX)
You will be able to trade Ethereum for Voyager Tokens when you get a notification about your transaction and your account balance shows that Ethereum has arrived.
- Visit Exchange from the main menu.
- For the sake of this step, we will assume you are depositing ETH. Don't worry if you deposit Bitcoins—the method is the same.
- Select ETH in the upper right corner and type VGX to find it. The VGX/ETH trading pair will appear.
- The price chart will appear in the middle of the screen when you click on a trading pair.
- You can buy coins in one of two ways:
- Limit the price of your VGX by using the “Limit” order option.
- If you select the “Market” option, your order will be filled at the best available price.
Limit orders can be used when you want to buy VGX at the right price. Enter your desired price (in ETH) and the amount of VGX you wish to buy, then click the Buy VGX button.
If you're spending a lot of money, spread your VGX coins over time rather than buying them all at once. The term "unit cost averaging" refers to this approach.
If you want to buy VGX at the current price, go to the Market tab and enter the number of VGX you want to buy. Coins will be deposited into your Binance balance as soon as you submit your order, so act fast!
Voyager Token (VGX) was founded in October last year. Cryptocurrencies the original Voyager Token network is called VGX Coin. There are only 222,295,208 VGX coins in circulation at this time, and there are no plans to make it any faster.
Voyager Token uses Intelligent Order Routing technology which takes advantage of price differences displayed on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Buying Voyager tokens is now a simple process with PayPal, card or even cash. To learn more about investing in Voyager Token (VGX), continue reading the article.