Titano Finance Launches DeFi's First Automated APY
Rancakmedia.com – DeFi 2.0 protocol developer Titano finance, is creating a revolutionary new form of token staking with a great fixed APY.
Decentralized finance or DeFi is bringing about a revolution in the financial industry. With the help of DeFi websites, cryptocurrency holders can secure their tokens and earn interest rates that most people believe are unattainable.
Algorithm finance and the token staking tactics known as protocols are the tools DeFi companies use to generate these huge profits.
In Defi 1.0, many new protocols were developed, many of which have attracted tens of billions of dollars in investment and helped launch many of the most successful cryptocurrencies. The DeFi 2.0 protocol guarantees token holders a greater level of simplicity and security, and the greatest fixed returns from staking.
The creators of Titano finance have launched the Titano Autostaking Protocol (TAP), a DeFi 2.0 protocol that offers perhaps the industry's best combination of benefits to stakeholders.
TAP Autostaking Protocol For Titano Finance
Token holders benefit from TAP's simplicity, security and high stake returns. The Titano token takes advantage of that, and as a result, it offers many industry firsts:
Betting is simple and safe as Titano tokens are kept in your wallet at all times, and you are immediately rewarded for holding them. No more complicated betting procedures on other people's websites.
Rebasing your tokens is a thing of the past with automatic rebasing rewards. Rewards are rebasing which means they are combined automatically, ensuring you never miss a payout.
APY Remains Highest – Titano finance auto-staking protocol pays 102,483.58 percent annually, which is a stable compound interest rate that tops the DeFi industry.
Titano finance's auto-staking protocol pays out every thirty minutes or 48 times per day, making it the fastest auto-compounding protocol on the market. crypto. Fastest Rebase Rewards
How TITANO Provides the Best Repair
The industry-leading APY Titano Autostaking Protocol is made possible by a complex combination of components. Titano's Risk-Free and Treasury Rates are three examples (RFV). Everything works in sync to offer a high and fixed APY.
- Rebase rewards are supported with reserves from the RFV and a portion of the Treasury.
- 3% from each purchase and 8% from each sale goes to the treasury, increasing the balance supporting TITANO tokens in circulation and providing a large marketing budget.
- 5% from each buy and sell automatically goes into the BNB/TITANO liquidity pool on PancakeSwap.
- 5% of TITANO's trading volume is transitioned to the Risk Free Value (RFV) protocol. The function of RFV is to support TITANO's rebase rewards.
- The project support system is designed in such a way that RFV enables the purchase and burning of TITANO tokens from the secondary market when the supply of pairs is 2.5% of the total supply.O from the secondary market when the supply of pairs is 2.5 percent of the total supply.
TITANO token holders can expect a daily return of 1.8999 percent thanks to a variable mix that allows rebase incentives to be issued automatically every 30 minutes.
According to Titano Crew: “OlympusDAO-like Defi 2.0 protocol, which provides high APY but may decrease to 90% over time, was examined by our researchers.
We also think that betting should be immediate and automatic. With $TITANO, you get paid every 30 minutes instead of every 8 hours like with OlympusDAO or its forks, and your tokens are instantly deposited in your wallet.”