7 Advantages of TapCash BNI and How to Use It
Rancakmedia.com – TapCash BNI is e-money or an electronic money card that replaces cash. We can use it for payments at merchants that have collaborated with BNI.
This BNI e-Money card can also be used for toll payments, parking, transportation such as TransJakarta Buses and Jabodetabek Commuter Line Trains.
So in theory it's the same as e-toll, e-money Mandiri, Flazz BCA and Brizzi BRI. The main difference is how to top up or top up and how to check balances. We can get BNI TapCash cards from BNI branch offices, offline merchants such as Alfamart, Indomaret and other places.
The price for this card can usually be purchased starting from 25,000 rupiah without a balance. Interestingly, currently there is also a BNI Syariah TapCash card. Even though the purpose or use is the same. But the difference is that sharia can only accommodate a maximum balance of 1,000,000 rupiah.
While the typical, can accommodate a maximum top-up balance up to 2,000,000. Just like any other e-toll card.
Place to Buy or Get BNI TapCash
BNI customers and non-bank customers can buy BNI Tapcash e-toll cards at the following places.
- Buy online at BNI Tapcash Official store at Tokopedia, or Shopee. The price for tapcash online is approximately 30,000 rupiah.
- At Indomaret or Alfamart. However, based on Helokepo's experience, most of them are usually in Alfamart. While in Indomaret almost no one sells.
- The nearest BNI Bank branch office.
- TransJakarta bus stop.
- TapCash alliance partners (CGV, etc.) (CGV, etc.)
So the question of where to buy, has been answered. That is, you can buy it online through the official store or BNI Tapcash store or buy it offline at merchants. If you don't want to buy online, the simplest way is to immediately check at the nearest Alfamart.
What can BNI TapCash be used for?
Almost the same as other bank e-money cards. The BNI TapCash card can be used to pay tolls, parking, TransJakarta, or used for purchases at merchants.
Here are some of the advantages of the BNI l card that you need to know.
- For Jabotabek and non-Jabotabek toll payments. Such as the Inner City Toll Road, Jakarta-Tangerang, Meruya-Ulujami, South Bogor (BORR), Jakarta Outer Ring Road (JORR), Bali-Mandara, Cikarang-Palimanan, Makassar and many more.
- TransJakarta and Jabodetabek Commuterline, Solo Balapan Station.
- Pay at tourist sites such as, Bugis Waterpark Makassar, Snowbay Waterpark, The Jungle Waterpark & Jungle Fest, Keong Mas Tourism Legend Park.
- Indomaret, Alfamart with the TapCash logo, Lawson, Pizza Hut Sudirman Yogyakarta, Soto Bang Boim Palembang, the attractiveness of Cho co Cafe & Resto, Pepper Lunch Tunjungan Plaza etc.
- Pay at a hospital like Permata Medika Hospital Semarang.
- Pay for parking in many places such as Soekarno Hatta Airport Terminal 3, Reska E-Parking, DKI Jakarta Electronic Parking.
- So that this BNI e-money card can be used for cash replacement payments for toll roads, transportation or payments at merchants that have collaborated.
How to use the BNI TapCash card is the same as when using other e-money cards. That is, all you have to do is stick it on the reader or EDC machine where you bought it without needing a PIN.
An example of a question and answer sentence regarding BNI tapcash, namely:
What is TapCash?
Based on information on bni.co.id, TapCash is electronic money for payments at merchants that have collaborated with Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI). There are various advantages that can be obtained when using electronic money, including fast payment transfers (less than two seconds).
TapCash BNI is an e-money or electronic money card that replaces cash. We can use it for payments at merchants that have collaborated with BNI. It can also be used for toll payments, parking, transportation such as TransJakarta Buses and Jabodetabek Commuter Line Trains.
This card can be used to pay tolls, parking, TransJakarta, or used for purchases at merchants. Just paste it on the reader or EDC machine where we bought it without needing a PIN. Pay at a hospital like Permata Medika Hospital Semarang.