Rancakmedia.com – Many don't know about information on how to open a Pertashop and how much capital, in this article, we will provide information about capital, partner requirements and land characteristics.
For entrepreneurs who want to sell official fuel oil (BBM) but do not have sufficient funds to build a public fuel station (gas station), opening Pertashop could be another option.
People interested in starting a Pertashop company can join PT Pertamina (Persero). This retail store, known as Pertashop, prioritizes service locations in big cities whose residents need state-owned oil and gas goods, such as non-subsidized fuel and non-subsidized LPG, to meet Pertamina's sales needs.
Pertamina demonstrates the various benefits of opening Pertashop. Starting with a lucrative joint venture, the company's capital is not too large, and the availability of fuel in sufficient quantities and high quality that can be relied upon at all times.
In addition, the land required is not too large, easy business licensing and the availability of Bright Gas and Pertamina Lubricants.
Interested in opening a Pertashop? Pertamina will help you in the following ways:
- Pertashop equipment (totem, tank, dispenser and installation) Pertashop operator training (for the first 1 week assistance is provided)
- Prospective operators are given apprenticeship training at the nearest Pertamina gas station
- Operator training online (operating petrol stations and using fire extinguishers)
- SOP for operating Pertashop
- Periodic coaching of the Pertamina team
Pertamina Capital Scheme
Regarding capital, Pertamina offers three types of schemes and their specifications.
The explanation is as follows:
Including Pertashop and shipping, Gold's plan requires Rp 250 million in capital.
- Product purchase capital (Pertamax): 20 million rupiah (8,150 rupiah x 2,000 – liters/day + other costs)
- Profit/liter: 850/liter (for sales of 1-1,000 liters/day)
- Estimated income/day: minimum 400 liters/day
- Estimated maximum return on capital of 5 years (depending on sales revenue).
The Platinum scheme requires capital of IDR 400 million which includes Pertashop costs and installation.
- Product purchase capital (Pertamax): 70 million rupiah (8,400 rupiah x 8,000 liters/day + other costs)
- Profit/liter: 600/liter (for sales min 1,001-3,000 liters/day)
- Estimated income/day: minimum 1,000 liters/day
- Estimated maximum return on capital of 4 years (depending on sales revenue)
- It is possible to sell LPG Bright Gas and Pertamina Lubricants.
For the Diamond Scheme, the capital required for this scheme is IDR 500 million which includes Pertashop costs and installation.
- Product purchase capital (Pertamax): 70 million rupiah (8,565 rupiah x 8,000 liters/day + other costs)
- Profit/liter: 435/liter (for sales > 3,000 liters/day)
- Estimated income/day: minimum 3,000 liters/day
- Estimated maximum return on investment 3 years (depending on sales revenue)
- It is possible to sell LPG Bright Gas and Pertamina Lubricants
Requirements and How to Open Pertashop
- Indonesian citizen who has a business license (UD, Cooperative, CV, PT or other business entity)
- Have good administrative documents (KTP, NPWP, deed of company establishment) (KTP, NPWP, deed of company establishment)
- Own or control the property that will be made by Pertashop
- Consult the village head for advice.
- Depending on the type of Pertashop proposed, a different amount of capital will be required.
- An additional source of capital to open Pertashop is People's Business Credit (KUR).
- The area must be passable by tankers weighing 8 tons (construction of village roads and bridges is considered) (construction of village roads and bridges is considered)
- For the Pertashop Gold type, an area of 210 square meters is needed, for the Platinum type it is 300 square meters and for the Diamond type it is 500 square meters.
- A strategic location away from gas stations is preferred, such as the availability of a reliable electricity network.
Once you agree to the following terms, you must register. Participants register by providing the necessary information and submitting the required documentation.
Now it's time to make sure that all the necessary documentation is in order. Then, complete the licensing documentation and development procedures.
Finally, making contract agreements and Pertashop operating permits. The entire projected time needed for those of you who are interested in opening Pertashop for the submission procedure is 18 days. Information on the progress of the submission can be checked on the website Pertamina Partnership.
Thus the article regarding information on opening a Pertashop, it turns out that the capital is this much, if you are interested in making a Pertashop, you can follow the steps above so you don't get confused.
We hope this article can be useful and useful for those of you who want to open a Pertshop. Here we also recommend you to read articles about how to start a business, please click on the link that we have provided here.