Rancakmedia.com – How to check a Smartfren number is one thing that all Smartfen service users must know, because if your number is lost, deleted, etc. you just have to check it. But there's no need to worry because we will recommend an easy way to check your Smartfren number.
The telecommunications company has explored various innovations, for example in 2015, Smartfren debuted its 4G LTE Advanced service, which made the provider increasingly well-known to many cellphone customers. Moreover, this CDMA service provider offers 4G Internet services with wide network coverage, serving up to 15,000 4G BTS in 200 cities in Indonesia.
Smartfren continues to offer consumers with various essential services in addition to contemporary internet access. Among other features, such as a simple way to check Smartfren numbers. It's very easy and fast to check your Smartfren number. Check for more information.
List of Ways to Check Smartfren Numbers
Below are 4 ways you can use to check your Smartfren number, including:
1. How to Check Smartfren Number Via Dial UP
- Dial *995# in the call menu on your smartphone
- Select the OK/YES/CALL button
- After a few moments, the Smartfren number will be displayed on your smartphone screen along with other information.
2. Check Smartfren Number via SMS
We can also try sending SMS messages as a second option. Don't worry, because this method can be used for free without paying any fees.
- Type “Info” in the smartphone SMS menu and send it to number 995
- You just wait until Smartfren sends you a message containing your Smartfren card information, including the card number you are currently using
3. Check the Smartfren Number with the help of the operator
The next way to check your Smartfren number is to ask the operator or Smartfren customer service for help. We can call 995 or 500 for Smartfren customers.
A direct connection to the Smartfren customer support representative who is calling will be created. With the help of the Smartfren operator, we can ask for the Smartfren number we use.
Smartfren charges per call for all customer service calls. However, you don't need to worry about exorbitant prices.
It costs between 300 and 500 rupiah per call to reach Smartfren's operator or customer service. By contacting the Smartfren operator, we can also ask about additional services that apply to Smartfren numbers.
4. Check your Smartfren number via the My Smartfren application
Download the My Smartfren application on the Google Play Store or App Store from one of the sources below:
- Then, use your email address to register
- Follow the next steps indicated by the application, such as email activation, verification token code and others.
- If registration is successful, you will receive a notification and can immediately use the My Smartfren application to carry out all activities related to the SIM card, including checking the number you are using.
That's the article about How to Check Smartfren Numbers Easily, you can use the 4 methods above to restore your deleted, forgotten numbers, etc.
We hope that this article can easily be useful for all of you in finding numbers that have been lost, forgotten, deleted, etc.