Rancakmedia.com – Did you know that you can permanently delete your Google account? When you no longer need an account or want to delete your Google history to start a new one with a different platform.
You can delete your Google account for various reasons. Do you want to know how to delete your Google account forever? Let's see the explanation in the following article.
Know These Facts Before Permanently Deleting Google Account
Before you decide to completely delete your Google account, you need to think carefully about the dangers and penalties that you will get.
This refers to multiple communications and also links your Google account with all your social media profiles. Before removing the decision to delete your Google account for good, pay attention to the following points.
Check your Google Account.
You should check your Google account one more time before deleting it completely. This review relates to the risk of losing all data and content on the account.
A user's Gmail or Google email usually contains all of their Google account data. You need to download and restore this data before deleting your Google account for good.
Learn How to Download Automatic Data
You can use Google's built-in data download feature to back up your Google account before deleting it.
To use this method, access the “Download Data” page, select message data, photos, videos, and so on as archive. Google Takeout will automatically select Google products that have access to your personal data.
Later Google will send an email with a link to get your Google account data. For the shipping option, you must choose to send the download link via email.
Then, you choose to export the document, and after that click “Download Archive” in the email that Google sent. How to delete google gmail email account automatically.
Make Sure Your Google Account Has a Backup
Google Accounts are often the basis of synchronization for Android users. When you link your Google account to other services, such as social networking, banking, and other financial transactions, this happens.
Therefore, before you delete your Google account, you must first make sure that you have another account to change the sync destination.
Restore the account if necessary.
To anticipate your future demands regarding your Google account, you need to do a Google account recovery first.
Remember your Google account password and later Google will ask you a few questions to make sure that it is a Google account that really belongs to you. You may be asked to change the password on your Google account at some point.
3 Ways to Permanently Delete Your Google Account
In general, there are several ways to delete a Google account, either permanently or non-permanently such as on devices or gadgets that are less used. The following are the three most common methods for deleting a Google account.
How to delete Google account on iPhone
To delete a Google account from an iPhone device, you simply need to do the following steps after backing up the data from the Google account that will be deleted. Here's how to delete Google account on iPhone.
- Sign in to your Gmail account via your iPhone's Gmail app
- Click on your profile picture and select the profile you want to delete
- Click the “Manage Google Account” option
- Access your personal information by selecting “Data & Personalization”.
- On the “Download, Delete or Plan for Your Data” option, select “Delete Your Service or Account”.
- In the drop-down menu, select “Remove Service”.
- Click the “Delete” button on the Gmail menu
How to Permanently Delete Google Account on Android Device
Users whose gadgets are linked to their Google account will feel the effects of deleting a Google account more. So usually Android users should have another Google account as a backup. The following instructions explain how to delete a Google account on an Android phone or tablet.
- Go to Android device settings.
- Click "Account"
- Select "Google"
- Click the Google account that you want to remove from your device's account screen.
- Select “Delete Account” on the three-dot menu in the right corner of the Google account image
- The Google account will be deleted from the Android smartphone but not permanently as it is only restricted to accessing the Google account on the linked device
How to permanently delete Google Account
In order to be able to completely delete a Google account on all devices, there are several procedures that must be performed. To delete this Google account, all you need to do is go into your Google account settings. Following is the procedure to permanently delete Google account.
- Select the “Data & Personalization” menu
- The “Download, delete or plan for your data” option can be found by swiping down the page.
- Click “Delete your service or account”
- Select “Remove service”
- You will be asked to connect to your Google account for verification
- On the “Remove Google Services” page you will be offered with a choice of the icon of the program to be removed, select a Gmail account to delete Google email services and other Google based applications by clicking on the “trash can” icon.
- Your Google account along with Gmail will be deleted and you will receive a warning if you have set up a new email beforehand
- Verify deletion of your Google account by using a different email address.
- You will get an email from Google (email@example.com) with the subject “Security warning for your associated Google Account” or “Gmail Deletion Confirmation”
- Follow the delete link in the email message Google provided earlier
- If prompted, you are asked to check in to the deleted Google account
- In the confirmation box will appear "Under Confirm Gmail Deletion" click "Yes, I want to delete firstname.lastname@example.org (your email) permanent
- Click “Delete Gmail”
If you no longer need the account or want to delete your Google history, you can delete it for good. A user's Gmail or Google email usually contains all of their Google account data.
Use Google's built-in data download feature to back up your Google account before deleting. There are several ways to delete a Google account, either permanently or non-permanently. Here are the three most common methods for deleting your Google account on iPhone, Android and Chrome phones and tablets.
Check other Rancakmedia.com News and Articles at Google News