Rancakmedia.com – Apple AirPods pro “only work” with iPhones because of their W1 chip, but they're standard Bluetooth earphones. That means they work with the device anything which provides Bluetooth audio support-even Android phones.
The pairing process isn't quite as easy as pairing with an iPhone, and the network may still be a bit uncompact, but they'll work with anything from Android phone or PC Windows to other Apple devices like Apple TV. There is also an easy pairing process if you are using a Mac or iPad.
Steps to Connect Your AirPods With Mac or iPad
When you've paired AirPods with your iPhone, the placement position will adjust between your iPhone and any iPads and Macs that are in your account because of iCloud.
For this to work, you must be signed in on an iPad or Mac with an ID apples the same one you put on your iPhone. For Mac, you must enable Handoff.
Older Macs that don't support Handoff can't take advantage of this easy deployment process, and you'll have to pair them manually using Bluetooth. This placement also doesn't fit the Apple TV, so you'll need to use Bluetooth to pair the AirPods with the Apple TV as well.
When everything is set up correctly, you can select AirPods like any other audio device from your iPad or Mac. First, make sure your AirPods are unlocked, AirPods aren't in the box, or in your ears. If they are in trouble and the case is closed, they are not available as an audio device option.
On an iPad, open Control Center, tap the audio waveform symbol in the upper right corner of the music controls or long-press the music controls and tap the device switch symbol, and specify your AirPods in the audio device details.
On a Mac, click the volume symbol on your Mac's menu bar and select your AirPods in the list of available devices or go to Apple menu > Mechanism Options > Sound and select AirPods.
You can enable the volume symbol on your Mac's menu bar here by checking the “Show volume in menu bar” box, if it is not already enabled.
Steps to Connect Your AirPods with an Android Phone, Windows PC, Apple TV, or Anything Else
To pair your AirPods with another device—or an older Mac, if you don't meet the above requirements—you'll need to find the easy-to-miss pairing button on the AirPods charging issue.
Take a look at what's behind your AirPods problem. See the fuzzy silver halo near the underside, just above the Lightning dock? That's the "setup button" you need to pair your AirPods with other devices where the W1 chip can't pair automatically.
To place your AirPods in a pairing mode,
Here's How to Connect Apple AirPods Pro
- Put your 2 AirPods in the charging case.
- Open the lid. You will see the light glow, indicating the charging position.
- Press and hold the circular button on the back of your AirPods case. The light in the case starts to flash white. This shows if your AirPods are in a paired model.
- Select Start on your Windows computer and select the settings menu which is symbolized by a gear.
- Select the device menu.
- Enter the Bluetooth & other devices sub-menu, don't forget to turn on Bluetooth.
- After that, select the Bluetooth menu, do not select 'wireless display or dock' or 'everything else'.
- After selecting Bluetooth, open your AirPods case, press and hold the small button on the AirPods case for a few seconds.
- The AirPods option will appear in the window earlier and select the AirPods inscription and select pair.
- Your AirPods are already connected to Windows and you can use them.
Check out the following installation details:
1. Put your 2 AirPods in the charging case.
2. Open the lid. You will see the light glow, indicating the charging position.
3. Press and hold the circular button on the back of your AirPods case. The light in the case starts to flash white. This shows if your AirPods are in a paired model.
4. Select Start on your Windows computer and select the settings menu which is symbolized by a gear.
5. Select the device menu
6. Enter the Bluetooth & other devices sub-menu, don't forget to turn on Bluetooth.
Then select “add Bluetooth or other devices.
7. After that, select the Bluetooth menu, do not select 'wireless display or dock' or 'everything else'.
8. After selecting Bluetooth, open your AirPods case, press and hold the small button on the AirPods case for a few seconds.
9. The AirPods option will appear in the window earlier and select the AirPods inscription and select pair.
When the white light flashes, your AirPods will be “discoverable”. In other words, they will appear as devices that you can wear from your Bluetooth settings, the same as other Bluetooth earphones or speakers.
Examples of Apple AirPods support devices:
- Android: Open Settings and tap the “Bluetooth” option under Wireless and networks. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on and you will see AirPods as a device here.
- Windows 10: Go to Settings> Devices> Bluetooth and other devices> More Bluetooth or other devices> Bluetooth. Specify your AirPods in the closest device details.
- Windows 7: Open Control Panel> Hardware and Sound> Devices and Printers> More devices. Define your AirPods.
- Mac: Click the Apple menu and open Mechanism Options > Bluetooth. Specify your AirPods in details and click “Pair”.
- AppleTV: Go to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Bluetooth. Specify your AirPods in details.
- Other Devices With Bluetooth: Simply navigate to the Bluetooth setup monitor where you can view and connect Bluetooth devices. Your AirPods will appear as an option here like any other Bluetooth earphone.
10. Congratulations, friend..! Your AirPods are already connected to Windows and you can use them.
If you take a moment to find the Bluetooth options, your AirPods may leave the paired model and you'll see a flashing white stop light.
Just press the circular setup button again and your AirPods will be reinserted as paired models and discoverable from your other devices one more time.
Once connected, your AirPods will act as normal Bluetooth earphones with any paired device.
How to Reconnect Your AirPods to Your iPhone or iPad
Your AirPods will disconnect from your iPhone after you pair them with another non-iOS device. You must reconnect it on your iPhone to use it with your iPhone one more time.
To do this, put your AirPods in their case again. Open your iPhone's core monitor, open your AirPods case, and hold your iPhone close to you. (This process works on iPads, if you want to pair your AirPods with an iPad instead of an iPhone.)
You will see a “Not Your AirPods” message appear on your monitor. Tap “Connect.” You will then be asked to press and press the circular button on the back of the casing. Release the buttons when “Connecting” appears on your monitor and they will automatically reconnect to your iPhone.
For the record, you can use AirPods like a normal Bluetooth headset and unfortunately, it doesn't offer Siri support.
In order to use Siri with AirPods, you definitely need to be connected to an Apple device.
Have fun practicing!
Below we have summarized some frequently asked questions about AirPods Pro, as follows:
How Much Do Original AirPods Pro Cost?
The best price for Apple AirPods Pro in Indonesia is IDR 2,820,000.
Thus the article on how to connect apple airpods pro, I hope the above information can be useful and helpful for all of you.
Watch Video "iPhone 12 Pro Max"
Check other Rancakmedia.com News and Articles at Google News